JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you .. hopefully this one works and installs properly

AthruZ79

Reaction score
I installed it and when my phone rebooted, it looked exactly like the theme I had before which was the Unity theme and I wasn't sure if your theme copied over.. I decided to flash Liberty again and will put the theme on when everything syncs... So, I'm thinking it did work... :)

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe Unity is based off of PuRe.. I know it utilizes the same contacts.apk and i believe the same status bar :)

AthruZ79

Reaction score
Yep, it looks almost identical. However, I have noticed the Market Force Closes.. It never did before.. How can I fix it? Nice theme, by the way! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yep, it looks almost identical. However, I have noticed the Market Force Closes.. It never did before.. How can I fix it? Nice theme, by the way! :)

Did you have the newest market installed on your phone?

AthruZ79

Reaction score

When did the latest Market come out? I noticed I have Market Updater and Market in Applications...

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

When did the latest Market come out? I noticed I have Market Updater and Market in Applications...

Try wiping data for the market.. and see if that helps any

KiGood

Reaction score
Got Pure up and running today and it looks amazing! My hat goes off to the amount of work this must have taken. I will be keeping this theme for a very long time. Thank you Jsin!

Stayin100

Reaction score
Everytime I flash this theme its deleting my phone and contacts apk's as well as giving me a few random FC's. I've went back to 100% stock, re rooted and flashed liberty 2.0.1, then pure about 4 times so far. I am not wiping between the Rom and Theme... Dunno what I'm doing wrong. A few times its worked for a few minutes before everything goes haywire

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am working on some fixes at the moment.. hoping to have them finished soon... searching for an xml edit and already fixed a few images in framework and in contacts

if you are having issues please try redownloading the theme as I updated the script for install ... also do not mount system before installing the script is set up to do it on its own already..

Stayin100

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man. Best theme ive ever seen and I do appreciate the hard work you've done. Post up when the new install zip is uploaded!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

fox_dye

Reaction score
Hey I just lost my power control widget. I even did a fresh install and a wipe and it's still gone. Any ideas. Also I don't know what you did to it but it caused me to lose root and my market force closes now love the theme but I had to do a nandroid restore to get back right hope it gets fixed soon

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

Last edited:

makaveliq3

Reaction score
Hey I just lost my power control widget. I even did a fresh install and a wipe and it's still gone. Any ideas. Also I don't know what you did to it but it caused me to lose root and my market force closes now love the theme but I had to do a nandroid restore to get back right hope it gets fixed soon

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

Did u uninstall launcher? if you did it goes away. I found this out.