[THEME] "UNITY" for Liberty 2.0

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ok, I was messing with the ROM and it's great as I stated. Just 2 questions / concerns though.

1) Where can I get the background from the original post's display with the honeycomb? I want that really badly. Lmao.

2) Caller IDs don't show, just the number. I haven't reviewed the thread really so if that's common, then so be it. I usually make calls instead of receive them, but I don't want to pick up the phone and have someone that I don't want to talk to. Lmfao!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Can we get a updated facebook? Can't install the new facebook update keeps saying unsuccessful.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Last edited:

kilahimm

Reaction score
Ok, I was messing with the ROM and it's great as I stated. Just 2 questions / concerns though.

1) Where can I get the background from the original post's display with the honeycomb? I want that really badly. Lmao.

2) Caller IDs don't show, just the number. I haven't reviewed the thread really so if that's common, then so be it. I usually make calls instead of receive them, but I don't want to pick up the phone and have someone that I don't want to talk to. Lmfao!

+1 for both of these request!

Xerrus

Reaction score

1.) Not sure on the wallpaper, maybe Light Grid Pro Wallpaper with tweaked colors and settings? I know you can get that honeycomb effect on it.

2.) Pretty sure this a problem for all. Mine did it as well. JustinLegacy is editing his "Pure" theme upon which MS's Unity theme takes it's roots from and also shares these same problems. I'm assuming this theme will likely be updated once the Pure Theme is, which should be soon according to his posting about finishing up the last XML file.

PURE Theme Link:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-themes/124479-wip-theme-pure.html

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
That theme seems too "white and plain" for my likes. The Unity theme has that simplicity and difference feel which is why I love it. It could just be my preferences but if the caller ID is fixed, this is one theme that won't move from my phone until I run over my phone again. Lmao.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey sensei can you fix the white on white text when you check call log? Also there's still some yellpw hints when clicking the speaker or bluetooth in dialer isn't that supposed to be blue other then that it's running great :)

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
What do you mean "Its supposed to be blue"? I assumed since it's MY theme I could use any colors I wanted... guess I was wrong. :icon_eek:

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That theme seems too "white and plain" for my likes. The Unity theme has that simplicity and difference feel which is why I love it. It could just be my preferences but if the caller ID is fixed, this is one theme that won't move from my phone until I run over my phone again. Lmao.
Thanks man, I am starting the updates & xml edits. To kick things off, I have updated OP with 10 New, Custom Wallpapers! Thanks again.

*Wallpaper Pack 4/12/11 : UNITY_WALLS.zip

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Wallpapers Here:
UNITY_WALLS.zip

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
I am with you Rayzor, I want to go back with this theme soooo bad, but can't get past the whole incoming call problem

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Damn! I'm on my phone and at work and I can't download nor unpack zip files. Anyway to do that? I'm really eager to get this. Lol.

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
So I figured out how to download and unpack zip folders so disregard my last post. Awesome wallpaper pack. I'm really happy with this theme. Thanks again and I hope to see an update to enhance it even better. Best of luck.

droskie3000

Reaction score
Awesome job wiith this theme. Even with the issue with the incoming call this is still a sick theme. If somebody can find the file to change the color code it can be fixed I think.

Edit. I have also found an issue with the clock app. The color of the text Wynn u click to change a tike in the alarm clock is black text on a black bqckround.

Last edited:

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Also another question but this doesn't really apply too much with Unity more of Liberty. I can't get visual voicemail. I don't want to forward my voice mail either using another app as well. Any possible answers for me?

Xerrus

Reaction score
Download visual voicemail in liberty toolbox. Think it's called vvs or something

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums