[THEME] Sensei-Mod: Liberty

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Hats off to you sir. You make some damn nice themes from what I've seen. I'm going to try this probably sometime tomorrow. I love Unity, but this has a pretty nice look to it. Seems to pop more than Unity, but that's because it has yellow in it. You should theme this and make it in different colors. That would really look sweet. Even to the point where wiping the cache isn't necessary and going to the boot menu to load it. Have it loadable in an application that comes pre-loaded or something. Not sure if possible, I could just be speaking jibberish, but this looks really nice.

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
COuld someone please explain to me step by step how to install this theme as the instructions kinda lost me a bit.....
I downloaded the file to my laptop, Now I needd to put in on my SD card, Then I go into bootstrap and install theme?

natedogg11

Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know that. I was able to use NinjaMorph and all is perfect. LOVE this theme.

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You rock man. Can't take credit for tjr dock or the icons. Just the layout.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Rockaholic

Reaction score
So I'm guessing if there's no uninstall updates button for the market I just skip that step?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zer0ed77

Reaction score
That's it, Sensei. You finally crossed the line!!! They need to banned you from here. My chub is at an all time max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

bmr7c

Reaction score
Saw I yellow swype keyboard here recently in the forums. Anyone got a dl link to it. It would be great with this theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bmr7c

Reaction score
Btw......live all the work put into it. Hats off!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
Ok, I was able to dl and install the Sensei Mod which is bad a$$ btw. But in the Notification Bar it says I have Liberty v1.5 and when I go into Liberty Tool Box to change it to Liberty v2.0.1 and reboot it still shows up as Liberty v1.5 in the Notification Bar? Did I do something wrong?

clarkstrange

Reaction score
My market is still FC. Do I need to uninstall it with TB and flash the new market update?

Sent from a Liberated Droid X

Phaze08

Reaction score
This been tested on d2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bluskyline21

Reaction score
Great theme!! Is anyone having trouble using Metamorph on this? I am trying to change the signal icon, but it goes through, but the switch never actually happens.

Any advice? Thank you very much.
Metamorph wont work unless you compile a custom xml, the res.apk images in the theme are in a folder "drawable HDMIv4" instead of HDMI Like most themes, which premade metamorphs install to....:blackdroid:

Does this mean that the 'mods' in the toolbox (battery icons, for example) won't change the icons due to this difference in folders?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Correct me if I'm wrong (as frequently is the case) - this theme is for Liberty 2.0, right? It is NOT for the Gingerbread version of Liberty - correct? :)

-Mike