[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

chronicfireworks

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this and not gotten the HC themed Facebook app?

I've tried after a cache wipe/fresh reinstall of 2.0.1/didn't sign into google so it wouldn't try to restore any apps...

yeah when i installed it i didn't get a theamed facebok. and i coudln't manually instal it eaither. other apps i could but not facebook

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
so now I have to ask the inevitable ... now that I have GB Liberty, can I have this theme back?? ...or do I need to wait for a GB theme?

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
How do you have liberty gb?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
How do you have liberty gb?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

It is in the updated donate toolbox :) I patiently waited for jrummy's tweet saying it was done and jumped on it before the mad rush! ...I was lucky ... I absolutely love it though!

goodwidp

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the look of this great theme. I switched from Unity to Liberated HC and I'm very glad I did. (Unity is very nice in it's own right, I just personally prefer Liberated's color scheme). Thanks very much for all the time and effort you put into making this great theme. Sincerely appreciated.

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
This theme is amazing. I'm very sad I can't use it on Liberty GB, though. Any chance we could get a rough ETA as to when it'll be available? :)

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
This theme is amazing. I'm very sad I can't use it on Liberty GB, though. Any chance we could get a rough ETA as to when it'll be available? :)

At the moment we are very busy with the Gingerbread Development & I am working on the Default Liberty Theme for GB framework, so it will be a few days before I begin ports of the existing themes. Thanks for the support everybody, glad you all enjoyed this theme so much. :blackdroid:

Komuso

Reaction score
I am getting FC on Liberty settings every time I install Liberated HC FINAL. If I reinstall Liberty 2.0.1 Liberty Settings works fine. The minute I reinstall this theme, I get FC on the Liberty Settings again. Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks!

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That theme may function, but you are installing old framework. LIBERTY is built on the latest OTA update, when you install old framework, you are defeating the purpose of upgrading & using Liberty, which has been modded for performance.
Sent with Tapatalk Elite X

MasteRaven

Reaction score
That theme may function, but you are installing old framework. LIBERTY is built on the latest OTA update, when you install old framework, you are defeating the purpose of upgrading & using Liberty, which has been modded for performance.
Sent with Tapatalk Elite X[/QUOTE

I would love to stick with liberated hc of course, as it is far more thorough and I love your work. I noticed that you have several other themes based on liberty gb. Is liberated hc gb close to completion? Thanks for being awesome Mobile_Sensei!

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
*GB Update*

Finishing up a theme for GB & I will start the port of Liberated Honeycomb tonight. I am off work tomarrow (Thanks Verizon) So I may have the GB version posted as eraly as tomarrow...:)

Droid_X_2010

Reaction score
Mobile_sensei, great work man but i am having two force close issues... maybe you could point me in the direction to fix it... i am running liberty 2.0.1 and i am getting force closes on voice search process com.google.android.voice search, and on liberty settings (process com.android.settings) any ideas how to fix?

brandtb

Reaction score
I had Liberated HC when I was running Liberty 2.0.1...loved it.

Looking forward to your update to support Liberty GB v0.4. Keep up the great work!

Nmayar

Reaction score
Finishing up a theme for GB & I will start the port of Liberated Honeycomb tonight. I am off work tomarrow (Thanks Verizon) So I may have the GB version posted as eraly as tomarrow...:)

Looking forward to it