Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Disable the rotary lockscreen in liberty settings

Sent from my DROIDX

Wadman

Reaction score
I backed up my current stuff and want to use this theme. I am using crystal x right now. After backing up, should I wipe or whatever before adding this theme?

Also, do I follow the same instructions to download the extras? I keep getting to the installing updade in clockwork and then it just sits there. I have to do a battery pull and start over? What am I doing wrong? The theme actually showed up but with a bunch of my crystal x stuff left over.....

Anyone????

Last edited:
OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Extras zip isnt flashable just download to the zip and then extract the contents.

If you want blue everything go to toolbox and install blue gb and then flash honeycombx over it.

Sent from my DROIDX

msburr87

Reaction score
I backed up my current stuff and want to use this theme. I am using crystal x right now. After backing up, should I wipe or whatever before adding this theme?

Also, do I follow the same instructions to download the extras? I keep getting to the installing updade in clockwork and then it just sits there. I have to do a battery pull and start over? What am I doing wrong? The theme actually showed up but with a bunch of my crystal x stuff left over.....

Anyone????

Yes you need to wipe. You actually are best off doing a fresh install of Liberty then installing the theme. One theme changes the framework differently then another, so if for example crystal x changes the browser, but honeycombx does not, you will still have the crystal x browser. Also placing things on top of each other can really slow your phone down by adding duplicates.

Wadman

Reaction score

Anyone????

Yes you need to wipe. You actually are best off doing a fresh install of Liberty then installing the theme. One theme changes the framework differently then another, so if for example crystal x changes the browser, but honeycombx does not, you will still have the crystal x browser. Also placing things on top of each other can really slow your phone down by adding duplicates.

Awesome. Thanks for the response. I'm going to be honest. After installing the extras and getting this theme up and running...I love it. Thanks a lot!!! Will be rocking this for a while....

Asterisk

Reaction score
So I am not sure if I am the only one or not that has trouble updating apps from the market after installing this theme. Is there any fix for this cause I really love the theme.

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I havent heard of any issues yet. Try clearing the data/cache for the market

Sent from my DROIDX

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
I really like this theme but it'd be awesome if the apps were themed as well as the dialer. The honeycomb theme for adw does help quite a bit :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Boblank

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know the location of a .png for that launcher icon?

Asterisk

Reaction score
I havent heard of any issues yet. Try clearing the data/cache for the market

Sent from my DROIDX

It fixed itself. All I did was wait a little bit and everything downloaded and updated.

Boblank

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know the location of a .png for that launcher icon?

Its in the "Extras" folder in the OP

Haha. Should looked there first, just dug it out of the launcher 2 apk. I removed launcher from the zip before flashing. I perfect a.d.w.
Thanks for the reply, feel kinda stupid...

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you want all apps blue flash blue gb from the toolbox and then this over that

Sent from my DROIDX