[THEME] RED Liberated HC - Red Honeycomb

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
+1 on the Red HC Theme. Was running the Blue HC Theme on Liberty 1.5, upgraded to 2.0 now running the Red. I would like to second the Red Swype to go with the Red HC, that would be epic. Keep up the work sensei, you are awesome.

Were you able to just install the red theme to Liberty 2.0, with no hassles? I mean, is there an updated version of the Red HC theme available?

Thanks,

-Mike

cjriddle22

Reaction score
+1 on the Red HC Theme. Was running the Blue HC Theme on Liberty 1.5, upgraded to 2.0 now running the Red. I would like to second the Red Swype to go with the Red HC, that would be epic. Keep up the work sensei, you are awesome.

Were you able to just install the red theme to Liberty 2.0, with no hassles? I mean, is there an updated version of the Red HC theme available?

Thanks,

-Mike

Are you on Liberty 2.0? I found it in ROM Manager within the new Liberty Toolbox. Basically the same way I downloaded Liberty 2.0.

I think all of the 1.5 themes will work on 2.0.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Thanks,

-Mike

Are you on Liberty 2.0? I found it in ROM Manager within the new Liberty Toolbox. Basically the same way I downloaded Liberty 2.0.

I think all of the 1.5 themes will work on 2.0.

Yes indeed, I'm on Liberty 2.0, and I never thought to look on Rom Manager for themes.

Thanks Dude!

-Mike

draken.i78

Reaction score
mmmmmm i guess im going to SBF back to .340 and run Liberty again this looks awesome

acole1177

Reaction score
First off I love the theme. You did a great job. Just joined the Droidforum, I have been on the Droid X forums for awhile now and I am excited to see all the ideas on this site as well. I was just wondering if you could give me the red honeycomb signal. I was hoping to just add it to my current theme and when I flashed your entire theme it took me back to Liberty 1.5 and I was hoping if you could hook me up with just the signal I would get the best of both worlds with the signal and still on 2.0. Thanks

RLPoloboy380

Reaction score
I love this theme. Im running the Liberty 2.0.1 rom. The theme is great except my music icon and the videos icon are still the stock yellow from Liberty. Is there anyway I can get these in red to display on my homescreens to match the rest of my theme? It would be much appreciated.

plenoz

Reaction score
hi all,

after i'm flashing this theme everything was fine and really looking great, but i noticed icannot run mynet , it seems i couldnt get the data connection.. any idea ?

how about swype keyboard is there any in red version ?

Deidein

Reaction score
I just tried to download this theme from 3 of the links in the link in the first post - 1 was corrupted (megaupload, may have been a bandwidth thing on my end), and 2 said 'file deleted' (can't remember which ones) - sad panda.

jluva420

Reaction score
I love this theme. Im running the Liberty 2.0.1 rom. The theme is great except my music icon and the videos icon are still the stock yellow from Liberty. Is there anyway I can get these in red to display on my homescreens to match the rest of my theme? It would be much appreciated.
How did you get it to work? im on liberty rom v7 liberty toolbox 2.1.2 i start with a fresh flash of v.7 rom fresh update from market of toolbox droid 2 bootstrap into recovery flash theme zip reboot and im never getting bast the boot pic of the yellow circle fist. i have tried to wipe data and also to wipe delv and still nothing.... got bluebread to work no problem. any suggestions

Last edited:

cjriddle22

Reaction score
How did you get it to work? im on liberty rom v7 liberty toolbox 2.1.2 i start with a fresh flash of v.7 rom fresh update from market of toolbox droid 2 bootstrap into recovery flash theme zip reboot and im never getting bast the boot pic of the yellow circle fist. i have tried to wipe data and also to wipe delv and still nothing.... got bluebread to work no problem. any suggestions

I'm almost positive this theme is for Liberty 1.5, which is Froyo. You said you are running v0.7, which is GB. The themes are not compatible.

It's Here! Red Honeycomb theme for DX/D2 Running On Liberty 1.5. Complete,Accurate Honeycomb Theme, same as "Liberated HC" Except This One Is In Red!!