mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
IntroScreen.jpg

Red Honeycomb Theme For Liberty ROM (DX/D2)
It's Here! Red Honeycomb theme for DX/D2 Running On Liberty 1.5. Complete,Accurate Honeycomb Theme, same as "Liberated HC" Except This One Is In Red!!
I have also added custom Facebook, Twitter, & Motorola Connect Music Player.

*CREDITS
draya1986, for his app drawer Icons
jsinlegacy, for his themed Motorola Connect Music Player
bgill55, I based the Facebook & Twitter Apps on his build

Download to SD Card, & Flash In Recovery. For best results, reflash Liberty 1.5 ROM (No Wipe Neccessary) Before Flashing Theme. The Honeycomb Clock widget is included with the theme, Long Press On Homescrren, Then Widgets, Then Analog Clock. ~ I Hope Everyone enjoys this one, I put a lot of work into this Original, Custom Theme... ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD HERE : Download Red_Liberated_HC_1.0.zip from Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites
CAP201103190514.jpg

CAP201103190542.jpg

Djchriscoral

Reaction score
Nice, just the reason I need to go back to Liberty for a while!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just a quick update, i will be posting some themed wallpapers soon, & I'm going to start a themed app thread also... Thanks :blackdroid:

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
D2

Might this work on the D2? Excellent theme.

Yes, it will work.
My friend tested this on his D2 & had the best success when he took the following steps:

1.) While In CW Recovery: Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache. DO NOT Wipe Data/Factory Reset, or you will have to reinstall apps,etc.

2.) Re-Flash Liberty 1.5

3.) Flash The Theme

4.) Reboot & Enjoy!
* The First Bootup will take a few minutes because the framework has been changed during the installation. Just be patient.
:blackdroid:

mpeng

Reaction score
Awesome theme; thanks so much for making these!!

As a stickler for details, perfectionist, and obsessive-compulsive person, however, I did notice a few irksome elements (just because I'm obsessive compulsive--the theme is still freaking amazing).

First, when you pull down the pulldown bar to view notifications, the background behind the date is transparent so that you can see your notification icons (for example, I have the temperature notification icon for beautiful widgets, and when I pull down the bar, the background area behind date--March 20, 2011--is transparent and I can see the icons behind the date). The background area is also visibly translucent.

Second, the 3G connection bars seem to be located slightly high on the notification bar, so that when i have 4 bars of 3G displayed, the bar is higher than the Wifi icon--in other words, the bottom of the wifi icon and the bottom 3G icon aren't exactly aligned by about just one mm on the screen.

Also, the Wifi icon appears just a touch pixelated for whatever reason. On my device, it looks more like the default Wifi icon as opposed to the Wifi icon you used on your liberated HC theme, and I preferred the other one to this (just a comment about preference hehe).

Other than that, it's an absolutely amazing theme! I have been noticing that my battery has been dropping abnormally fast around the time I began to flash themes (one percent lower on 20% brightness every 3-5 minutes when my screen is on and nothing is even running--I can tell the percentage because of the battery widget with precise integer percentage increments like 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), even though I have the 1880 mAh extended battery for my DX, but I don't think it's really the theme's or the rom's fault.

Thanks for this! :D

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
thanks mpeng.. I may update the pulldown with a darker screen.
whoever asked about themed apps.. Im working on some.. just got a lot of irons in the fire right now... :blackdroid:

StaciB

Reaction score
Are you planning on making the red Swype keyboard for this one like the blue one?

cjriddle22

Reaction score
+1 on the Red HC Theme. Was running the Blue HC Theme on Liberty 1.5, upgraded to 2.0 now running the Red. I would like to second the Red Swype to go with the Red HC, that would be epic. Keep up the work sensei, you are awesome.