Glad to see everyone got it working properly ... Yay

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dont know what issues your referring to. All is well for me. The first time I flashed I mounted system and lost all my system apps. I reflashed Liberty, then flashed Pure without mounting system and it worked fine. Only issue I noticed is secondary text in contacts is white on white. You did an amazing job on this man, I really like how the settings menu is white, but not every background in the theme is. I tried for a month to get avalon like that and finally gave up. Very good job. Oh, the music widget wasnt themed, I edited the xml's for widget text and threw your background in, so its themed now too.

Which secondary text? I thought I got all of them... :icon_evil:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In the call log. When you select someone, it drops down and shows the history, then when you select one of those, it goes to the screen where it tells you how long the call was and the time. Gives you the option to call or text them. Its all white on white. All you can see is the contact picture.
I dont know what issues your referring to. All is well for me. The first time I flashed I mounted system and lost all my system apps. I reflashed Liberty, then flashed Pure without mounting system and it worked fine. Only issue I noticed is secondary text in contacts is white on white. You did an amazing job on this man, I really like how the settings menu is white, but not every background in the theme is. I tried for a month to get avalon like that and finally gave up. Very good job. Oh, the music widget wasnt themed, I edited the xml's for widget text and threw your background in, so its themed now too.

Which secondary text? I thought I got all of them... :icon_evil:

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

btucker2003

Reaction score
Ohhhh buddy! Absolutely gorgeous, I love it... Is there any plans to rock it on Apex 1.4.1? Much appreciated, TIA

El Poblano

Reaction score
White on white? Ive been using this solid from day one without any issues. Seriously this is one of the best themes I've used. Can't wait to see the new stuff in the beta.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

El Poblano

Reaction score
Oh no! I have my first big that I've run into with this theme. Google search was force closing so I tried to reinstall the theme. Search still fcs and I lost root on the reinstall. Still love the theme tho! One request: themed swype?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will look at it El and see why it is doing that... I think I found some scripts that might be causing issues... Blar!

Jawonder those look nice.. what twitter and facebook widgets are those...

Also once we finish this theme I have an idea for an icon set I might be implementing.. :)

jawonder

Reaction score
I will look at it El and see why it is doing that... I think I found some scripts that might be causing issues... Blar!

Jawonder those look nice.. what twitter and facebook widgets are those...

Also once we finish this theme I have an idea for an icon set I might be implementing.. :)

It's from a themed Launcher Pro called Clouds . Can't wait to see those icons .

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Any plans for releasing this on the T-Mobile theme system (theme choser for CM7)?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I feel slightly violated