[THEME] PuRe

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sure thing bro, have only seen it NOT work a couple of times.

Does. 2.0.1 seem finicky with Themes? I don't have an X anymore so I can not try it and see for myself

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
No, it's the Market thats finicky, a lot of us are putting it as a separate install, so that a theme can be applied, backup made, and then attempt to install the Market. Theming the X is the same as the 2, only Swype is different with what I theme, the D2G is only the LatinIME and Swype that are different (again, from a themer's prospective).

Xerrus

Reaction score
That you so much for creating such a beautiful theme. Your "soda" money donation link doesn't seem to be working for me when I click it? Maybe it will work if I use my computer when I get home this evening.

Keep up the great work man!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
That you so much for creating such a beautiful theme. Your "soda" money donation link doesn't seem to be working for me when I click it? Maybe it will work if I use my computer when I get home this evening.

Keep up the great work man!

I can get to it from my work PC, so should work when you get home. And thank you for supporting your dev!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey thanks to Jrummy for a hookup.. looks like we will begin the process of porting to GB ..

IcyStorm

Reaction score
I can't help but notice that in the screenshot of the notifications drop down, you have a power control setup in it. Does that come with the theme or is that some sort of separate app?

EDIT: Never mind, JsinLegacy answered me on Twitter. (Widgetsoid)

Last edited:

Mateenager

Reaction score
Ehh, I'm having some issues.

I was on Oreo Slice and I flashed this theme right over. My phone is like half Oreo and half PuRe...what do I do?

Xerrus

Reaction score
Ehh, I'm having some issues.

I was on Oreo Slice and I flashed this theme right over. My phone is like half Oreo and half PuRe...what do I do?

Reflash Liberty 2.0.1 WITHOUT wiping anything, boot it up. Boot back into clockwork and flash this. I had the same scenario, and did the same thing as you my first time around. Doing this should fix it all up!

btucker2003

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with their hard "home" button not working after installing?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
going to put out a small update to the theme tonight hopefully. Just a few images edits and updated FB ... still working on the GB build ..

eraursls1984

Reaction score
going to put out a small update to the theme tonight hopefully. Just a few images edits and updated FB ... still working on the GB build ..

You should get a Thunderbolt and port this over, I miss this theme and its only been 2 days. If I can find a theme for the TB with black text I'm gonna swap out the images to get this theme back.