[THEME] I Present.. Red Glass for UD 2.4 (D1 and Dinc)..

ballmore

Reaction score
I was using Red Glass on my main droid until the update...... Now I'm kinda sad. :icon_eek: I wanta get 2 out of 3 of your themes on my Droids soon. I've been trying out the first themes posted today (except for RedmanX's) just cuz' I have never given them a chance but I feel like I just kicked a puppy in the teeth in front of my daughter. There is nothing wrong with the other themes at all though. And I love all of the Android themers and moders out there. They just don't feel the same on my Droids.

:blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid: :blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid: :blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's up ballmore? I've tried redmans urban theme. It's pretty cool, the only thing is that he uses a lot of colorful icons and it throws it off a little.

ballmore

Reaction score
What's up ballmore? I've tried redmans urban theme. It's pretty cool, the only thing is that he uses a lot of colorful icons and it throws it off a little.

What's up bro. I have tried Redman's themes before and I'm a member of his website. He does awesome work. I even like the colors. In fact the only thing that I didn't like about his themes was the smiley icons/emoticons in the sms app. lol I just didn't load them today cuz he was having issues with uploading his themes. I decided to try the other themes out that I have never put on my phones just to see what they where all about. I can't wait to get back to rocking the Chrome theme on one Droid and the Red Glass (or sometimes the Gold theme) theme on the other.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They are coming.. all of them.. plus something not seen since 6.0 AND.. a little added something something that will please many and not be expected. FIRST... I am over in the themer section inverting todays new Facebook. Inversions are part of all of my themes so i need to get that squared away.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Xkape, I can't wait to have your Red Glass theme back! I know it'll be worth the wait. You are an awesome themer! :icon_ banana:

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are coming.. all of them.. plus something not seen since 6.0 AND.. a little added something something that will please many and not be expected. FIRST... I am over in the themer section inverting todays new Facebook. Inversions are part of all of my themes so i need to get that squared away.

Meh...I love everything else in RedGlass, inverted FB does nothing for me but i'll put up with it for RedGlass.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just delete it from the app folder before you install the theme :) Good progress was made on FB last night. Should be done today. Then I can start pushing my themes out.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am 4 apps out right now for Red. Facebook, Gmail, Gtalk and Vending (cause I acccidenteally overwrote it..doh!)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LoL... I hate it when that happens.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everything is done except vending.. testing now. I even themed the hell out of Launcher Pro. Lots and Lots of sweet icons to choose from.

2.5 will be out tonight.. if you want to prep for it. Use Root Exploerer to clean up /system folder..... you will need space!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everything is sticking except phone.apk, contacts.apk and the keyboard... working it out now.

papatar

Reaction score
i'm going with Red Glass but only til Black Glass 24K is ready. great stuff. thanks

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it shall come papatar.. :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK i am at a loss here. everything themes fine except for some reason, phone.apk wont comply.