[THEME] I Present.. Red Glass for UD 2.4 (D1 and Dinc)..

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk... I couldn't agree with ya more! I did however have a pondering moment with those same two images though. In the end, I like it how I made it originally but I figure... if the thought crossed my mind, I might as well have that option available to others.

hufn

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the color of the time on the lock screen? The red is hard to read for me..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes.. its in the UD settings UIser Interface... you can change the time color, the date color and much more. some of that is in UI... Notifications

bikevision

Reaction score
dont know what the deal is after installing this theme now i cant down load anything from the maket. hoping its just the maket acting funny and not my phone

Go into manage applications and clear the data and cache from the market.

I just downloaded and installed Angry Birds Seasons (been meaning to do that) and it went fine.

titanium downloaded fine now. but now the market keeps wanting to force close.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try running fix permissions in the UD settings.

Also.. is it posible you have my inverted market installed and another market installed in the /data/app folder? Or even 2 different Markets in the /system/app folder just named differently?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated OP with new updated theme version for the D1 and the Dinc. Users choice... users delight.

Time to leave work and go home.

Azhrei

Reaction score
i know what MBK is saying and I agree but as far as the status bar is concerned, i really think it is beyond being just subjective. it's not very functional with that image background. it's not easy to read, therefore nullifying the purpose of a "status" bar. hehe. anyway, as far as the dialer background, I didn't realize it required 2 seperate images for that screen so that makes sense although it still seems to me that it's a bit too obvious and looks low grade in comparison to the rest of your theme. like i said earlier, i'm not trying to bash the theme man, just giving you some feedback. I have other things too but they are just subjective things, I felt like these 2 were closer to almost being "issues."

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No I know that you weren't trying to thrash X, on the contrary, you're suggestion was as good as Adroid's suggestion to me about my status bar being too clear, thus causing the white background on some screens to show... and thus like you mentioned, almost not functioning efficiently,

But I also mean that we still gotta try things, and can rechanges things, but not everything new thing we try or every rechange will be liked by all........ ;) just wanted him to know we that were in the same boat......

bikevision

Reaction score
rebooted, managed to get adw "Red Black" downloaded and now all is working. hmm it was very weird. this aint my first rom change or theme. but all is good again. and i learned a few things so its been a good day :blackdroid:

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good deal man!.. Always good to learn new things too.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol.. I think 90% of us have done that by now :)

search around in the UD forum a few pages back.. theres a whole thread dedicated to it.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Xkape I have always enjoyed all the wonderful themes you put out for the android community. With all the respect you deserve... and my most humble opinion, I'm really not feeling the changes you made to the status bar. Maybe in the next build, can you bring back the black status bar?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey.. we all gotta try new things right? If it doesn't work, I'll be the 1st to admit it doesn't work :)

I can change it.. no big deal.