[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

icw70

Reaction score
Headphone Icon

Love the theme, thanks for all the work you've put into it!

Anyone get an oversized headphone icon when it's plugged in? It's white and doesn't really fit the theme. Could you check it out?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love this theme. I have a question though. Are the highlights when pressing buttons such as on your home screen then press option haptic button and any one of the buttons supposed to be orange? If it is not is it possible to change it to green? And what is the hex color for the battery and signal notification icons? Thank you in advance.

And has anyone read anything on the screen off animation from Gingerbread being utilized in any rom or theme?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
I love this theme. I have a question though. Are the highlights when pressing buttons such as on your home screen then press option haptic button and any one of the buttons supposed to be orange? If it is not is it possible to change it to green? And what is the hex color for the battery and signal notification icons? Thank you in advance.

And has anyone read anything on the screen off animation from Gingerbread being utilized in any rom or theme?

All .png's were pulled from the Gingerbread SDK so yes, the button presses are supposed to be orange. You'll notice the same thing on the Nexus S.

Reaction score

All .png's were pulled from the Gingerbread SDK so yes, the button presses are supposed to be orange. You'll notice the same thing on the Nexus S.

i believe that we could change the button press colors via launcher pro..correct me if im wrong

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

i believe that we could change the button press colors via launcher pro..correct me if im wrong

It changes them for the home screen presses, but not within apps

Reaction score

It changes them for the home screen presses, but not within apps

That's dissapointing. I don't have the know how on changing it. Oh well. Good stuff otherwise. Thanks for the theme!

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Love the theme, thanks for all the work you've put into it!

Anyone get an oversized headphone icon when it's plugged in? It's white and doesn't really fit the theme. Could you check it out?

So I went through the Nexus S dump and yes, the big white headphone is in there too. I know its weird, but its the official Gingerbread icon.

DropC

Reaction score
Will this theme work on an Incredible with CM 6.1 Stable?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Will this theme work on an Incredible with CM 6.1 Stable?

Probably not...different phone usually means different framework

chasmanian

Reaction score
My Gingerbread themed LauncherPro is now available!

Downloads here --> Gingerbread Theme

Version 1:
snap20101211_095911.png

Version 2:
snap20101211_095638.png

what calendar app is this??

Hey I found a quick fix. Just flash Peter Alfonso's Gingerbread keyboard leak and the force closes should stop.

thanks i will trydancedroid

i have been using that keyboard since it came out and i get occasional FCs and i havent applied this theme yet i will probably tomorrow

+1 to which calendar app?

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Dangit. You D1 owners have all the fun.

It wouldn't be hard for me to port this to an Incredible ROM. Do you think there's enough Incredible owners willing to donate for some theme ports?

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
My Gingerbread themed LauncherPro is now available!

Downloads here --> Gingerbread Theme

Version 1:
snap20101211_095911.png

Version 2:
snap20101211_095638.png

what calendar app is this??

thanks i will trydancedroid

i have been using that keyboard since it came out and i get occasional FCs and i havent applied this theme yet i will probably tomorrow

+1 to which calendar app?

Your answer is right above the picture...LOL