[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

captdroid

Reaction score
:) Maybe CM will go back to nightlies for a while now

Oh and I added the Gingerbread sliders in landscape lock screen. The fancy animations is slightly different then MIUI ones. These animations don't have the jerky transition screens

Yay, thanks for adding the themed landscape lockscreen! However I just noticed a glitch with the portrait lockscreen- the grey tab on left (to unlock) is invisible. It only appears again after you touch the unlock icon. Are you getting this problem too?

Not at all the unlock slider on mine is visible all the time unless I hold my finger on the sound slider.

aburtson

Reaction score
Oh and I added the Gingerbread sliders in landscape lock screen. The fancy animations is slightly different then MIUI ones. These animations don't have the jerky transition screens

Yay, thanks for adding the themed landscape lockscreen! However I just noticed a glitch with the portrait lockscreen- the grey tab on left (to unlock) is invisible. It only appears again after you touch the unlock icon. Are you getting this problem too?

Not at all the unlock slider on mine is visible all the time unless I hold my finger on the sound slider.

I rebooted and it's fixed, but I remember seeing it normal before it lost the tab last time. I'll let you know if it happens again.

captdroid

Reaction score
I sure hope so! Any idea whats in 6.1.2?

No idea... the changelog-cm.txt file the /etc folder in the ROM just has changes last for 6.1.1

Supposedly 6.1.2 fixes the market which was broken in 6.1.1

You know I tinkered with that new market app when it first came out and was getting FC's... I was running CM 6.1. Then I came across this post: New android market - CyanogenMod Forum A signed update.zip which worked perfectly first time on CM 6.1. Since then I upgraded to CM 6.1.1 and CM 6.1.2 and the new market worked fine.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
No idea... the changelog-cm.txt file the /etc folder in the ROM just has changes last for 6.1.1

You know I tinkered with that new market app when it first came out and was getting FC's... I was running CM 6.1. Then I came across this post: New android market - CyanogenMod Forum A signed update.zip which worked perfectly first time on CM 6.1. Since then I upgraded to CM 6.1.1 and CM 6.1.2 and the new market worked fine.

I went through the same thing. I tried for like 2 hours to get the new market to work and kept getting force closes. I found the same thread your talking about and worked on the first try. Weird stuff.

Hey captdroid...u on Twitter?

captdroid

Reaction score

I went through the same thing. I tried for like 2 hours to get the new market to work and kept getting force closes. I found the same thread your talking about and worked on the first try. Weird stuff.

For sure but after that update zip worked I didn't care... unless it breaks :) I am not on Twitter maybe I will sign up

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

For sure but after that update zip worked I didn't care... unless it breaks :) I am not on Twitter maybe I will sign up

Just beware, it becomes addictive :)

captdroid

Reaction score

Just beware, it becomes addictive :)

I am long gone :)

jerroedr

Reaction score
duh, why would it be included unless i flashed the gapps...

whats different about the market besides the 15min return window

jerroedr

Reaction score
has anything changed for the status bar theme since the original 6.1 release?