[Theme] eiker83... I present to you.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.0

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh wow, i cant believe im just now seeing this...xkape, im am honored for you to have presented this theme to me, (takes bow), im going to load this up, and probably stare at it while for the rest of the day! Awesome! ill post back in a few. Thank you for this, as well as all your other work!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok i downloaded, transferred to the phone, went to boot to recovery, it looped twice and then rebooted to homescreen, so i pulled the battery, and tried holding x while booting, and no luck. i cant get to recovery!!! any ideas?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so you hadn't even installed it yet? You were just rebooting to install it and the phone looped and now you can't get into recovery?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah i just got it on the root of sd card and tried to boot recovery, and no go.........but i fixed it by reflashing clockwork a couple times and then fixed permissions followed by a normal reboot and now ive loaded up 24k black glass and all is good. everything looks amazing, im so glad to see the old dialer back, and to have it in such a beautiful fashion as this theme presents is even better!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eiker83.. anytime man! Thank You! (Post 16)
I'll help if I can on post 17.

So far what I am seeing is that everyone who posted wants the old phone.apk back. Easy enough, I can make that happen. I will be working on this tonight with theming the requests and doing the phone part. lepro... i will test out the keyboard coloring but that, I figure, will either be very easy and I will say "oh.. didn't see that coming" or it will not work and then drive me nuts and I will find a way over time.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eiker.. it still has the new dialer. You just don't see it till you are in a call.

I know this is a little weird but hey, Google can do what they want.

The dialer that you see to make a call is actually in the contacts.apk and the phone.apk is for when you are in a call.

Last edited:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok ok i see, now if i knew where to find this stuff at like you do, maybe i could make a beginners theme lol prolly not tho

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I started with nothing. No code knowledge (ever), no android experience (ever)..just.. nothing. ADB, APK, Java, Terminal, xml files, the list goes on... I got my phone July 30th.
All you need is patience (a lot of it). lol

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wow i just dont see any flaws so far im very impartial to themed apps, mainly because i dont twitter, facebook, email, g-voice, or g-talk, but im prolly one out of thousands in that sense, anyway great job again, for some reason i just love black and gold and the contrast between them, and now with the ability to change all the statusbar, clock, and notification colors in ud settings, its just so easy to fine tune, i just had to change my clock color to the color code you posted earlier and im all good

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I started with nothing. No code knowledge (ever), no android experience (ever)..just.. nothing. ADB, APK, Java, Terminal, xml files, the list goes on... I got my phone July 30th.
All you need is patience (a lot of it). lol
thats amazing, did you just get out root explorer one day and start browsing? or was there some kind of guide or tutorial you read first? ive tried to go at it from so many angles and i just get so overwhelmed and convince myself im not smart enough lol

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
another quick question xkape, if i may, would you happen to have any good looking possibly golden tinted/colored launcher pro dock backgrounds?

also, is the music widget not themed in this version, or did domething go wrong in my install? no big deal, just curious

Last edited:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
another quick question xkape, if i may, would you happen to have any good looking possibly golden tinted/colored launcher pro dock backgrounds?

also, is the music widget not themed in this version, or did domething go wrong in my install? no big deal, just curious

eiker I think the music widget is not themed yet. mine has the stock smoked look. I must say xkape has come along way. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out with his own custom ROM.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adroid,, hahaha... custom ROM.. That would require excellent knowedge of code. I'd say i'm at about the 2nd grade level if it were in school terms.

eiker - Adroid is right, music isn't themed. I have it done just not in there. I confuse myself by doing this on 2 different computers at two different places. My goal is that tonight (and so far, my wife and daughters stomach bug has passed) with no sick people, I can get ALL of the requested apps themed and ready to rock. I haven't peeked inside them all yet so here's to hope-ing (how do you spell hope ing?) they don't all have 100's of images each.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh yes, for the original question... LP dockbar.. I do not. I am using ADW. You should be able to (in the LP Settings) have an option for skins or themes that would take you to a new screen where you can scroll thru different dockbars till you find one you like.
I have also seen some on www.droidpirate.com I think that's the correct address. If not, I know it's close to that.

EDIT: Tio be more specific LauncherPro Docks – droidpirate.com

There's one on the second page called gold_banner4 ... i'm browsing thru it right now

It doesn't match at all but there is one called Launcher Pro Dock - Pack 4. That might be the coolest thing I have ever seen as far as a dockbar goes. My Opinion

Last edited:

kratos

Reaction score
What did you theme in LP? It seems that the version you themed is not the latest and I'm just wondering if I am going to be losing much if I delete the themed .apk and install the updated one.

Also, could you theme the pattern lock screen? Right now it is still green highlights and I think it would look much better with gold highlights.

Kratos