[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Great theme! The only things I don't care for is the facebook icon and the battery icon. Is there any easy way to change the facebook icon back to stock and the battery icon to a nexus styled?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That's easy, download and extract the Metamorph Version, go to the Facebook and Framework-res Folders, looks for the files you want to change, make the changes and then just applhy those sub-themes again.

This is the main advantage of also having the Metamorph version. You can use it to make simple changes to just one (or more) apps, then just theme those individually without messing with (or up) any of the other apps :)

rustynail09

Reaction score
actually, I justy d/l'd the latest launcherPro 0.4.4 and am going to theme that. May post screenies here once it is complete.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow, 928 this looks great and thanks for the screenies.
Did u theme every single part of the ui!? I've never seen so much...awesome! Will be downloading/installing directly and reporting back tommorow.

Thanks again and great work!

phenley

Reaction score
Wow

holy s**t. you made a bangin theme man. the lack of attention to detail is what has always driven me crazy and made me theme things myself but you really outdid yourself with this. im trying to find something to change but dont know what to change haha

EDIT: the only thing. it appears to have broken wifi for me. im getting the scanning but never connect that i was on most themes. not enough to keep me from using it, figured i would let you know

SRGENT ROOT

Reaction score
i definently did something wrong my phone will not turn on i have to put the sd card in my computer to access files and i have no ide what i am doing

gszeman

Reaction score
Very impressive 928! It looks like you put A TON of work into theming EVERYTHING! Looks great :)

bossofindy

Reaction score
Got it installed thanks looks good, why do i have and what is adw launcher?

sparty5389

Reaction score
If I have installed the Froyo from the main page here on DroidForums, do I have the "stock 2.2" needed to install this theme?

I want to install it, but I just rooted yesterday - I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the subject...

Thanks for the help!

phenley

Reaction score
yo

If I have installed the Froyo from the main page here on DroidForums, do I have the "stock 2.2" needed to install this theme?

I want to install it, but I just rooted yesterday - I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the subject...

Thanks for the help!

do you have the latest froyo or the first one? if the latst then yes it will work.

also, has anyone been able to replicate my wifi issues? i installed over the bugless beast froyo (which had wifi working fine).

side note, 928droid, it must have taken you FOREVER theme this becuz literally EVERYTHING is themed

rustynail09

Reaction score
I am working on a LauncherPro that will look good with this theme, just going to take a bit due to all the files that need edited/themed.

should be up in the next few days!

xCaldazar

Reaction score
OMG this better install well with my BBv0.1 or I'm gonna cry. lol. It looks absolutely great. This really has the detail I been wanting to see in a themes, I love the look of the music player especially. :D The keyboard and the contacts and even the small bit to youtube makes them all look so much more impressive than stock.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am wondering what part of this Morph targets the keyboard and makes it Black and which part turns the text color in the Notification Panel White?

Last edited: