[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I just downloaded this theme and I really like it. As far as detail, I would have to say this is probably the best in that regard. By the way, I just installed it without wiping cache or data. Installed it over a different theme without a hitch. I have probably installed every theme that has come out though. I wasn't worried about glitches. Everything works as before, including all the apps people were having a problem with. Market, maps, flash, and everything else is ok. Again, nice job on the theme.

Thanks, you are correct, no wiping etc needed.

Glad everything is working correctly, just as it should (fingers crossed :)

dancedroid

SRGENT ROOT

Reaction score
so do i just rename it update.zip put it in my phone from my pc then instal with rom manager? sry im new just rooted yesterday

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
so do i just rename it update.zip put it in my phone from my pc then instal with rom manager? sry im new just rooted yesterday

Yes, basically rename to update.zip, move it to the root of the SDcard, reboot into SPRecovery (hold X key on keyboard and power on), and install update. Do a search for installing update.zip for more detailed explanation.

Not sure about Rom Manager, never use it.

dclutter1

Reaction score
BTW, the more you use it, the more you will start to notice all the little things.

Once you STOP using it is when you really notice all the little things, lol.

IMO, this is the cleanest, best looking theme out there. Installing now, can't wait to get my droid back to "normal".

SRGENT ROOT

Reaction score
wow aften it got done witht he loading and it was rebooting it got stuck in the Motorola logo any ideas

darksiiide

Reaction score
Re: [Theme] 928Droid

The download link sends me to my google docs?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack thread.... but what is the fix for MetaMorph on Froyo?

I looked in the related threads to Froyo issues but have found nothing. Maybe I'm missing it. Thanks.

Want it working so I can give this bad boy a try. (although I know there's an update.zip format)

EDIT: found the fix in the Broken Apps thread for Froyo, post #77.

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
rom manage has a instal rom from sd card option

wow aften it got done witht he loading and it was rebooting it got stuck in the Motorola logo any ideas

As i said I have no knowledge of using this with Rom Manager since I don;t use it. If you install it with SPrecovery it should work perfectly like it has for others here...as long as you are for sure loading it on top of a "stock" Froyo.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Not trying to hijack thread.... but what is the fix for MetaMorph on Froyo?

I looked in the related threads to Froyo issues but have found nothing. Maybe I'm missing it. Thanks.

Want it working so I can give this bad boy a try. (although I know there's an update.zip format)

MetaMorph should work on Froyo, I have been using it on FRF57 for days...it is a little finicky (lots of reboots when theming some indivvidual apps), but it will get the job done.

BUT trust me, the update.zip takes 2 minutes, using MetaMorph with all the reboots it will do, will take you 30 minutes...at best.

darksiiide

Reaction score
Re: [Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo -

I don't think it should send me to MY google docs...

The download link sends me to my google docs?

Just as it should since the files are uploaded to Google Docs :)

Trying downloading with a PC, some people said they had problems getting Google Doc files with the phone.