[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

darksiiide

Reaction score
Re: [Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip

For those of you having problems downloading from your phone...open browser, type about:debug into the address bar. Go to settings and change UAString to desktop.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bear in NM

Reaction score

Looks good, and thanks for all of the screen shots. But, I noticed some have a while clock and some a black clock. Wondering which would be in the current downloads.

Thanks,

Craig

rustynail09

Reaction score
I also have been using MM on froyo and have had a few problems with it being pickey also on certain items (phone,calander,quicksearchbox,talk). so it basically sounds like the "base apps" used seem to not like being overwritten.

just my observance.

I would like to thank you for your hard work on this theme! I look forward to a themed LauncherPro hopefully in the future!

mjh68

Reaction score
Excellent theme ! nice work, I loaded it up over Jrummy's 0.4 froyo rom and it is working without a hitch. Doesn't seem to break wifi like most themes have been doing , and I did the darker black . Very classy dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Looks good, and thanks for all of the screen shots. But, I noticed some have a while clock and some a black clock. Wondering which would be in the current downloads.

Thanks,

Craig

Bear,

The white clock numbers is the 2.2 version. The other ones (black clock numbers) were from screen caps when I was working on Black Glass 2.0 for Android 2.1 last week. Everything else was the same so I used some of those, sorry for the confusion.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I also have been using MM on froyo and have had a few problems with it being pickey also on certain items (phone,calander,quicksearchbox,talk). so it basically sounds like the "base apps" used seem to not like being overwritten.

just my observance.

I would like to thank you for your hard work on this theme! I look forward to a themed LauncherPro hopefully in the future!

You are welcome, and thanks!! I have version LauncherPro 1.03? already themed. You are welcome to the "res" folder with all the Black Glass stuf etc in it. You can use those to change your version. Just let me know and I can zip it up and post it here for you.

Excellent theme ! nice work, I loaded it up over Jrummy's 0.4 froyo rom and it is working without a hitch. Doesn't seem to break wifi like most themes have been doing , and I did the darker black . Very classy dancedroid

Glad you like it and thanks for letting me know it works perfectly with Jrummy's Froyo, cool!

Samurai26

Reaction score
I already made a nandroid backup, but should i wipe my phone before installing this theme through update.zip?

rustynail09

Reaction score
A wipe shouldn't be needed, but the only thing if you feel like doing a wipe is the cache. This isn't a full ROM, just a theme and will replace the gfx only.

Bear in NM

Reaction score

Thanks,

Craig

Bear,

The white clock numbers is the 2.2 version. The other ones (black clock numbers) were from screen caps when I was working on Black Glass 2.0 for Android 2.1 last week. Everything else was the same so I used some of those, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the clarification. I desperately want the white clock (or at least unblack), and I have been afraid of playing with the color jar deal with 2.2 up to this point. I typically go to a totally transparent notification bar, and it looks like your icons may work. As I have never done a full theme and am not sure if it is standard dev. protocol, but your file to theme back to stock is kind of a nice touch. While we have the ability to nandroid to our hearts content, once you apply a theme and start updating markets apps and such, it becomes a bit of a headache to live with a fixed point in time nandroid that is not quite where you might want to end up.

Thanks again,

Craig

Samurai26

Reaction score
Thanks 928! Installing now, will post opinions soon!!!!!

-Great performance, great looking! So far it's the best overall experience I have had with a Froyo theme.

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
beautiful work!

too many good themes to choose from

zerodamage

Reaction score
Amazing theme. Great job dude. I should get back into making some themes for Beautiful Widgets. It's been a while.

darksiiide

Reaction score
Re: [Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo -

Great theme! The only things I don't care for is the facebook icon and the battery icon. Is there any easy way to change the facebook icon back to stock and the battery icon to a nexus styled?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk