The Ultimate Issues...

hakked

Reaction score
That's funny because I get 2 to3 days with my phone.. I left my phone for three days with a full charge and was at 50...

Sent from my Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Revolution Theme Luigi90210 using Tapatalk

Try actually using the phone those 3 days...

Lmao for real I can't get 10 hours on my phone without plugging in but I'm constantly playing around with it

Sent From My UltimateDroid Using Droid Forums App.

SoDroid

Reaction score
That's funny because I get 2 to3 days with my phone.. I left my phone for three days with a full charge and was at 50...

Lmao for real I can't get 10 hours on my phone without plugging in but I'm constantly playing around with it

I agree. I get about 10 hours if battery life. I've tried a number of kernels by chevy, p3, jdlfg, slayher and put them on every setting possible. I'm also running Ultimate Juice which shuts down most of my apps and turns data off when screen is locked. Still cant get it stay on for longer than 12 hours consistantly. That is the only negative thing about this rom. Otherwise its perfect!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

I agree. I get about 10 hours if battery life. I've tried a number of kernels by chevy, p3, jdlfg, slayher and put them on every setting possible. I'm also running Ultimate Juice which shuts down most of my apps and turns data off when screen is locked. Still cant get it stay on for longer than 12 hours consistantly. That is the only negative thing about this rom. Otherwise its perfect!

i dont' think its a ROM thing as much as it is a smartphone thing. if you use your phone your going to use your battery. and with smartphones you're always using your phone, or its checking or updating itself throughout the day.

i'm lucky, i can get 24-30 hours with pretty moderate use, but if i'm on it all day i'd be lucky to get more than 14. i dont equate that as a flaw of the ROM but just the fact that i'm using it more.

plus, we all have the option to plug it in at night or anytime throughout the day. if you're using your phone normally (i know thats an objective term), it'll last you at a bare minimum 8-10 hours. after that...just plug it in! haha

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Hows that done?

I also have a few questions about you signature.

Where can I locate Thebowers market, FB, Pandora & gmail?

Also blackglass being my fave theme how did u get the keyboard to UD 1.0.0

And one morw ? hows that baseband working for you? I have been debating all day to try it or not.

Yes, as always...I was using a themed version, I did not know if that was an issue, so I flashed back to a stock non themed UD 1.0.0 I had backed up & boot animations still not working? Maybe ill try a fresh install...

Did you wipe data and cache before install?

You could try that or the manual way (Root Explorer)

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Nevermind on The bowers my lazy ass just had to do a search.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Open Root Explorer and mount as R/W. Then go to system/bin and locate the animation you want and long press it and select copy. Hit back until you're back at the first screen. Go to data/local and paste. You'll need to rename the file bootanimation.zip. Now reboot and see if that works.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pete's baseband has been great since day 1...for me (some had different experiences/opinions).
Thebowers' Gmail is found in the link for either Sapphire or Liquid. As far as Dave's (928Droid's keyboard goes, its in the 928Droid folder that he includes with his themes. I've been waiting patiently for him to crank out an update but its like he just vanished...or is probably waiting for Black Droid's new release..? Who knows? What I DO know is that Dave NEVER disappoints! ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My only issue is this still unthemed icon - it doesn't match the rest

Attachments

• stat_sys_data_out_3g.png
    stat_sys_data_out_3g.png
    648 bytes · Views: 186