The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

Sniper_5

Reaction score
How long were you on the boot animation? I've noticed I experience about a 1-2 minute wait after first flashing his ROM's
I'm new to this, running frf84b (bugless beast?) And want to get this one, any help? I downloaded the link and went into recovery and installed it, wouldn't get past the bootanimation. Would still be displayed, but the buttons to unlock and stuff were able to be worked but the animation was the main display.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this, running frf84b (bugless beast?) And want to get this one, any help? I downloaded the link and went into recovery and installed it, wouldn't get past the bootanimation. Would still be displayed, but the buttons to unlock and stuff were able to be worked but the animation was the main display.

Did you wipe data/cache before you installed it? If not, that is probably what is keep it from working correctly

nhepler90

Reaction score
2.2. As well with a 1 Ghz kernal

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wiped data and cache.

Hmm, I can think of two things. You wait and see what happens after boot. Like he^ was talking about. Or, rewiping data/cache and download the link again and try a fresh install

nhepler90

Reaction score
Ill re install it and wait for a few minutes, then ill try the re wipe and download. Talk to you soon. Thx for help.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow gestures are amazing...removed the unlock sliders so only i can unlock my phone with a gesture haha....great work as always BD!

nhepler90

Reaction score
Do I have to rename it or anything?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do I have to rename it or anything?

Well, if you're using SPRecovery you have to rename it update.zip. But if you named it wrong then the install wouldn't even finish. It would say installation aborted

Sniper_5

Reaction score
aefc5c2a-bb5a-e697.jpg
installed Slayher 1 ghz kernel and this background showed up after reboot and I can't replace it, plus compcache isn't working.... Where can I find the kernels used with the UD ROM's? I can never remember which ones they are lol.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
aefc5c2a-bb5a-e697.jpg
installed Slayher 1 ghz kernel and this background showed up after reboot and I can't replace it, plus compcache isn't working.... Where can I find the kernels used with the UD ROM's? I can never remember which ones they are lol.

Does your dock always look like that?

nhepler90

Reaction score
After this wiped chace and data it loaded up good, boot animation worked, and went right into the setup. Is working flawlessly now. Thx for the help!

sportadic22

Reaction score
ya could some one point me in the direction to this "updated" kernel. i want to try another kernel but just in case i want to be able to go back to this 800 one. link please :)

nhepler90

Reaction score
And I have clockworkd recovery, came with rom manager?