The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed the custom browser from ud settings then rebooted, when I open browser I get a force close over and over.. any suggestions?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Try fix permissions?

RonsHome

Reaction score
Very nice! Thanks

One thing maybe add the option to see or not see the scroll bars..I find them useful.
Anyone know where the scroll bar is in the framework this way I can add them in the mean time?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Havent downloaded the new update to look at it, but the scroll bars should be in drawable-hpdi, under vertical and horizintal scrollbars, or something very close to that....

Peschon

Reaction score
I installed the custom browser from ud settings then rebooted, when I open browser I get a force close over and over.. any suggestions?

Im having the same issue.

jawa6969

Reaction score
All great until I tried to build a gesture to unlock. I built the gesture (used a star) and then went and tested with the lock sliders (using rotary style) still on. It worked. Then I went in a removed the lock sliders and then went to test it. Screen would not come back on and it went into boot loop. Had to pull battery. Still bootloop. So, I had to reflash a backup. My gut feeling is that it has to do with the rotary lock sliders. Anyway, just a heads up.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
i can't get the market to download anything or when i try to mount it to my pc the phone locks up and reboots automatically

wiping and trying another install

josh.zechman

Reaction score
Really? That's great! Unfortunately, I can't use UD:/ But I love the ROMs that you guys put together. I wish I could use them.

why cant you use UD?

Heat issues. At first, I thought it was kernels. But then everything I tried pointed to one inescapable fact, most and close to all ROMs do not play nice with my replacement. I had UD on my Droid before my replacement and it was flawless. Fast, smooth, I loved it. But my replacement will only stay cool for two ROMs

Dj, have you flashed this yet? If so, are you having heat issues still?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, not yet man. Why? Did heat issues stop for you or something?

Brian7

Reaction score
All great until I tried to build a gesture to unlock. I built the gesture (used a star) and then went and tested with the lock sliders (using rotary style) still on. It worked. Then I went in a removed the lock sliders and then went to test it. Screen would not come back on and it went into boot loop. Had to pull battery. Still bootloop. So, I had to reflash a backup. My gut feeling is that it has to do with the rotary lock sliders. Anyway, just a heads up.

Same thing here.....I have wiped and reinstalled 3 times with the same results...lock screen gestures no good if it doesn't work.....I suppose that's why Cyanogen is still in rc mode...not quite ready for prime time even if Cyanogen did all the work already......bd, wait a couple of days and let Cyanogen fix this, then you can release 3.0 !!! yay :icon_eek:

Last edited:

Milton515

Reaction score
aefc5c2a-bced-68a9.jpg
aefc5c2a-bd1f-90fc.jpg

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

What is the widgets at the top of your second screenshot called?

D1: UD1.0 Launcher Pro Plus with Custom Icons and NexTheme Wallpaper and Chevy LV 1.25GHz kernel

tjkriegel

Reaction score
On the lockscreen phone/mms tabs my phone is working but the mms tab does nothing, just leaving the phone on the lockscreen. Is this working for anyone? I want it to go to the mms program, haven't tested it assigning it to another app or direct message or anything.

Last edited:

Sniper_5

Reaction score
System info widget and temp monitor. The second mentioned is an app with widget and notification capabilities. The first is strictly a widget. System info widget also includes short cuts( click on memory widget it takes you to app management screen etc.)

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

illmatic636

Reaction score
Hey guys, am I missing something? Where are the extra controls for the sms on the lock screen? I do not see that, or gesture controls anywhere. Please help to point it out for me.

Thanks again.