The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Heat issues. At first, I thought it was kernels. But then everything I tried pointed to one inescapable fact, most and close to all ROMs do not play nice with my replacement. I had UD on my Droid before my replacement and it was flawless. Fast, smooth, I loved it. But my replacement will only stay cool for two ROMs

that sucks. maybe new slayer kernel plus improvements may let you run ud. never hurts to try once some releases and see if it works out.

Yeah, I'm running one of the new ones now but maybe more will appear. And don't get me wrong:), I'm going to flash this just like I have every release since 2.0(which is only 2 but still) and play around with it. Does it still have the MIUI looking call screen?

EDIT: Call screen, not lockscreen

i believe so, loading mine up now.

edit: no it doesnt

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
that sucks. maybe new slayer kernel plus improvements may let you run ud. never hurts to try once some releases and see if it works out.

Yeah, I'm running one of the new ones now but maybe more will appear. And don't get me wrong:), I'm going to flash this just like I have every release since 2.0(which is only 2 but still) and play around with it. Does it still have the MIUI looking call screen?

EDIT: Call screen, not lockscreen

i believe so, loading mine up now.

edit: no it doesnt

That's good to know! Man, I really wish I could keep this flashed

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I have a really weird issue on UD roms. After about 3 or 4 days of using it, launcher pro will get super duper slow if I have more than like 5 widgets on. When I scroll it will take like 3 seconds for it to go. Its always happened on ud roms but not on others. Would the compcache thing help u think? It just started happening to me on 2.1 earlier today

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a really weird issue on UD roms. After about 3 or 4 days of using it, launcher pro will get super duper slow if I have more than like 5 widgets on. When I scroll it will take like 3 seconds for it to go. Its always happened on ud roms but not on others. Would the compcache thing help u think? It just started happening to me on 2.1 earlier today

Go to search, advanced search, titles only and type redraw. Follow instructions from the first post. Might help that issue as well

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Is this still running an 800 mhz kernel? just curious because if so I'll flash my 1 ghz kernel while I'm in recovery.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

compton

Reaction score
Im still unable to enter silent mode via side volume button and from the notifications via tapping the bell icon.

Is anyone else having this issue? or is it just me?

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Thanks, backing up and flashing now, thanks for all the hard work guys! I'll be donating as soon as I can afford it! lol

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
these new features are ridicules im so impressed right now with this new version and currently reworking the sky theme to fit this sweet as pie rom

bd you're the man donation coming your way for this bro

KillerVamp

Reaction score
Once I got compcache running, this beast of a rom is butter smooth
Ill definately be running 2.3 for a while

nhepler90

Reaction score
I'm new to this, running frf84b (bugless beast?) And want to get this one, any help? I downloaded the link and went into recovery and installed it, wouldn't get past the bootanimation. Would still be displayed, but the buttons to unlock and stuff were able to be worked but the animation was the main display.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Running great! think I'm going to hunt for a compcache enabled kernel with 125-1000. I didn't use it on the last version because it really chewed through my RAM.