The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

The_Chief

Reaction score
Well folks, I gave this ROM the best of shots and the BT calling feature is a show-stopper for me. Have fun playing, I'm off to try LFY 1.9 and see how THAT works out. Thanks for helping try to fix it, but UD2 simply has too many bugs to work out for me.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
I just finished testing Bluetooth (using the Bluetooth.apk from CM nightly build # 170), and BT calling is working a-ok. I also switched to speaker phone during a call, which worked. I then switched back to Bluetooth during the same call, and it worked just fine!

Now, one thing I haven't figured out is how to play music through the BT piece. Is there some sort of option I have to select for that to work? Or should it just work automatically?

The_Chief

Reaction score
That's exactly the problem I had. Bluetooth either (a) worked great for calls but not music; (b) played music all day but wouldn't make calls; but never did (c) both at the same time. It should pause the music, make the call, and resume the music. I could not get UD2 to do that.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Posted this in the main thread, no help yet.

I have only 2 issues, (beside the 3d app drawer, which everyone has) otherwise great Rom

1. I can't remove bluetooth and gps from the "notification bar widget". Even with all unchecked these 2 still show up. So i can only get 4 in the bar that I choose.

2. Pandora FC's. Won't even open the app just FC's. Tried with the bowers transparent signed Pandora, tried Renaming app to Pandora.apk and pushing to system/app and tried market version, all install fine but FC when I try and open. I even tried clearing data/cache in Pandora, no luck.

Any thoughts?

Wiped data and Cache before flashing Rom btw.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tallica - I didn't have the issue with the power strip in the notification panel that you are, I was able to only have the flashlight toggle there or have more - unfortunately I didn't try Pandora before I went back to 1.0.0 - that bounce feature was just to much for me - I will go back when that feature gets a toggle

mmaniaci

Reaction score
Having a minor blue tooth issue... I can get my phone connected to my car for phone calls, but my contacts don't sync with my car. This worked in ver. UD .8

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tallica - I didn't have the issue with the power strip in the notification panel that you are, I was able to only have the flashlight toggle there or have more - unfortunately I didn't try Pandora before I went back to 1.0.0 - that bounce feature was just to much for me - I will go back when that feature gets a toggle

Thanks anyway TP, jstafford didn't have the power strip issue either, and doesn't use pandora so....maybe I'm the only one. Weird 'cause I wiped and installed clean.

WooYooFoo

Reaction score
Well figured out the wallpaper not applying without a reboot issue. It's cuz I had the lcd hack on. Changed it back and no issue. Anyone know if there is a way to keep the hack and have the wallpaper work?

Open the build.prop and look for a line that says
ro.sf.lcd_density = xxx

that is all the lcd density app changes. xxx = 240 standard.

WishRyder

Reaction score
Im sure this is not a bug but my keyboard backlight won't turn on. I'm sure there has to be a setting somewhere but I can't seem to find which one it is? any ideas?

I'm having the same problem. I scoured the settings for something to turn the keyboard backlight back on, and came up empty.

Bug fix or setting? Anyone?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All I can tell you is that mine lights up. So I'll go with bug cause I didn't change any settings for that.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was able to get into my LED color settings once, and now it FC every time so I cant change anything. Bummer. Tried everthign i knew, no fix...

You having the light issues, I woudl try to change the light settings yourself and see what happens.

WishRyder

Reaction score
I found a workaround for the keyboard backlight issue.

If I slide out the keyboard, then use the notification powerstip to cycle through the screen brightness back to my original brightness (lowest), the keyboard backlight comes on.

EDIT: found a better fix. Under "Menu > Settings > Ultimate Settings > User Interface > Automatic Backlight" Set "Use custom" then "Edit other levels". I set all Keyboard values to 1 instead of 0, used Save and Apply, and it seems to be working 100% now.

tsitalon1

Reaction score
Bluetooth audio streaming is broken....works fine if I revert back to UD 1.0.0.

Yes I wiped before install.....

I also tried the Bluetooth.Apk from 1.0.0, but did not resolve.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What I want to know is.... where us BD? Unless I missed his posts... who releases a rom and then goes silent? Just a ... hey I'm working on the issues or something would be nice. Were all here because we love thus rom and we are ok with waiting but just some update from BD would be great.