1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Rom you are using

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by edmann, Sep 27, 2011.

1. edmann

edmann New Member

"The Rom you are using does not support OTA Updates. The developerof this Rom needs to make the apporpriate changes so their Rom support OTA update. Please contact the Rom developer! PleaseDO NOT contact ROM Manager: THIS IS NOT A ROM MANAGER BUG."
    I also have a message when I check for "System Updates": Motorola account required "System update" is not available without a Motorola sevice account. Would you like to setup an account now? Seems like this maybe happening after RM and Koush bootloader.? Could wrong, but seems like it. Droid 3 rooted (one click), psouza4 r/r bloat, downloaded ota 5.6.890 XT 862, Koush Bootstrap, OTA RootKeeper, zeppelinrox V6-3GT-KAK, RomManager. Not new to hacking/roms, OG D1 CM7 nightlies #175 2.3.5 + a bunch = Quadrant score 1741. Anywho I'm OK with only one rom available for D3 but, I need to know if I can do something to put these messages in check. P.S. installed, PadNet v3.02. Anyone with knowledge to share with the problems herein.:happy:
    Thank for your input, we rock!
Search tags for this page
carbon rom ota update not supported
clockworkmod the rom you are using does not support ota upda
how to bug rom not suppord ota update
not support ota update
rom does not support ota updates
rom not setup to receive ota updates
rom not support ota updates
the rom im using does not support ota updates
the rom ur using not support ota update

the rom you are using does not support ota updates