The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prowler85

Reaction score
Exam time. Wish me luck.

Just finished my exam.

On second thought, I probably should have done some last minute studying instead of going for the 5000th post.

Uh....that was 15 minutes between posts in my book.....maybe you should have stayed and thought about your answers instead of marking "C" for everything and rushing back to this thread. :blink:

prowler85

Reaction score
I guess everyone thinks this phone should launch on the 15th. But if so shouldn't we hear something from Verizon by at least tomorrow...(the 14th)?

Things sure do seem to be pretty quiet for a phone that may launch on the 15th and has been "delayed" several times before.

I am starting to get concerned about the 15th date.

All right....this is probably too "on-topic" (or off-topic of off-topic?), but my theory is that they want to release on the 15th but are withholding the option to delay for unknown reasons and thus may not announce release until it is released. Gives them the most flexibility. And probably doesn't help sales much if they announce.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uh....that was 15 minutes between posts in my book.....maybe you should have stayed and thought about your answers instead of marking "C" for everything and rushing back to this thread. :blink:

Haha, +1! My exams take at least 40minutes usually.. even the easier ones.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I follow him too. He is a Brit. No idea of his credentials...

He was the one who was on Google+ saying GSMArena's specs were completely wrong and that it wouldn't be called the Galaxy Nexus. So he has no credentials as far as I'm concerned. I think he is just trying to get followers and set a new wildfire of rumors to get attention. I think it's coming on the 15th guys.....

[video=youtube;YkADj0TPrJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA[/video]

Edit: When the heck did I get 1000 posts? I just noticed the Ninja status, wow you could tell how often I pay attention to that, especially since the G-Nex is on the brain for most of the day.

Last edited:

prowler85

Reaction score
BTW, Money.... you might check the top posters for the day.... you still have a few hours :p

Not sure how you see who the top posters of the day are.....but could it POSSIBLY be that he is tops becasue SOMEONE (cough, cough) doubled our posts in this thread and Money was already a :whore: in the on-topic thread, so made out more than anyone else??

Not that that's a problem..... just sayin'.

doublea500

Reaction score
He was the one who was on Google+ saying GSMArena's specs were completely wrong and that it wouldn't be called the Galaxy Nexus. So he has no credentials as far as I'm concerned. I think he is just trying to get followers and set a new wildfire of rumors to get attention. I think it's coming on the 15th guys.....

you just wanted to post that song didnt you. My question- Howd you like the hangover?

pchakmak

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yea my OG Droid is synced to my Gmail account with all of contacts listed there.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Edit: When the heck did I get 1000 posts? I just noticed the Ninja status, wow you could tell how often I pay attention to that, especially since the G-Nex is on the brain for most of the day.

Welcome to ninjahood, my ninja!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Hey Truss, did some posts duplicate when making this thread? How on earth did I get 1,103 posts? I might have to lay off the "you know what" if there were no dupes. I want to earn my Ninja status. :lifting:

goosedeath

Reaction score
What happened to all the love given in this thread?!! We were at like 1400 or something...I want my love back! LOVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
At least it got us closer to the CM7 thread:

post_new.gif
Screenshots of peoples Droid...
post_old.gif
HTC Thunderbolt Release Date
post_new.gif
[ROM]: **CM7 Build Thread**
post_new.gif
The Official DF "Off-Topic"...
post_new.gif
The Official DF Galaxy Nexus...

We were 625 behind this morning, only 441 behind right now....
I Put way more effort into this than i should have but look at this View attachment 43797
I know we are trying to catch up to the cm7 thread but lol, in a way we have already won. We clearly have the most posts in a month (A month in graph represents 30 days)even beating that killer second month with thunderbolt thread. lol, sucky graph making skills i know but it did the job.

**Also i forgot to say that i know cm7 thread has more posts then what ends here but i only put the first 4 months of posts in. I know it might already be assumed since cm7 obviously is already furthest right but i just wanted to say it aloud.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I Put way more effort into this than i should have but look at this View attachment 43797
I know we are trying to catch up to the cm7 thread but lol, in a way we have already won. We clearly have the most posts in a month (A month in graph represents 30 days)even beating that killer second month with thunderbolt thread. lol, sucky graph making skills i know but it did the job.

That's both insane and awesome. I "like" it :crazy:

goosedeath

Reaction score

Quality, not quantity young grasshopper ;) Oh crap, I just made myself feel old!

Status
Not open for further replies.