The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prowler85

Reaction score
Hey Truss, did some posts duplicate when making this thread? How on earth did I get 1,103 posts? I might have to lay off the "you know what" if there were no dupes. I want to earn my Ninja status. :lifting:

What happened to all the love given in this thread?!! We were at like 1400 or something...I want my love back! LOVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Umm....if you didn't notice, the other thread got MORE sidetracked (no one thought that was possible), so Truss duplicated the thread over to the "Off-topic" thread (thus the new name of this thread). The "On-topic" thread is still there and has been surpassed by this thread. So when he duplicated it, we all got the number of posts in the other thread added to our post count, except the likes didn't come over. So this thread looks very un-loved. I'll do my best to make up for that. :biggrin:

captclueless

Reaction score
Well, my friend who has given me my info before said he heard whispers around his store of a 15th release. *crosses fingers, toes, eyes*

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah take that Thunderbolt and CM7 threads! Now to do a little jig... dancedroid:icon_ banana:

That's what I am saying. Us Gnex threaders were already way cooler anyway. The statistics just show us some numeric proof :icon_ lala:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quality, not quantity young grasshopper ;) Oh crap, I just made myself feel old!
It would be hard to input the quality posts in a graph, that requires opinion thus it is not a good base for a graph.
You already know this, but i think it hits your young grasshopper comment out of the park. :biggrin:
And can you actually imagine going through all those posts to sort out the quality ones? haha that would be work!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
you just wanted to post that song didnt you. My question- Howd you like the hangover?

Couldn't help myself. I'm 27, I knew this song long before The Hangover but what a great movie, the second one was good but the first one will never be topped.

Nexus(to stay on topic). :p

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I could care less (come at me Truss). The exam was only 50 questions, and I took 20 minutes or so on it.
20 min on a final seems pretty short. That prof failed. :blink: 2 hours is the time we get on all of our tests and i usually take an hour and 45min.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Couldn't help myself. I'm 27, I knew this song long before The Hangover but what a great movie, the second one was good but the first one will never be topped.

Nexus(to stay on topic). :p
im with you, that first one was amazing. IMO it set the bar very high. i like the second one but it just wasnt as funny as the first one.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate cloudy days with a passion, everything just seems dull. Random, I know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

xandor

Reaction score
At least some of you are getting confirmations from your vzw stores, mine are still playing stupid...I'm hoping that something is announced tomorrow provided the 15th is correct.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I know, I wish Verizon would make it official. If it is Thursday, I need to get a game plan...I'll have to go first thing in the morning because one of my co-workers isoff that day so I'd rather come in a little late than have to run out during the day. With no official word, I'm thinking about just being at the store at 8am when they open. I'll feel like an idiot if I'm standing there waiting to get in and it's not released...lol.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Umm....if you didn't notice, the other thread got MORE sidetracked (no one thought that was possible), so Truss duplicated the thread over to the "Off-topic" thread (thus the new name of this thread). The "On-topic" thread is still there and has been surpassed by this thread. So when he duplicated it, we all got the number of posts in the other thread added to our post count, except the likes didn't come over. So this thread looks very un-loved. I'll do my best to make up for that. :biggrin:

I noticed, wasn't sure if there were dupes involved. Now that I have gained this righteous knowledge I will announce my resignation of Ninja status until at reach 1,200 posts as I still needed 100+ prior to this thread's birth. That is all. *Reports go crazy asking irrelevant questions and snapping pictures* No comment. *I walk through the crowd as my bodyguards make a path*

Status
Not open for further replies.