★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well its not like Pete did anything now or then lol... his notable moment is bringing a sub 500 team to the playoffs and winning a game

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That year there should have been a ruling "the nfc west will not have a champion or playoff representative this year due to no team being at 500 or above. Instead there will be another wild card team added from another division"
I'm sure Packer fans will have a more recent memorable moment while Pete was coaching as well. ;)

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
That year there should have been a ruling "the nfc west will not have a champion or playoff representative this year due to no team being at 500 or above. Instead there will be another wild card team added from another division"
I'm sure Packer fans will have a more recent memorable moment while Pete was coaching as well. ;)

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

that's more of remembering replacement refs lol

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Question because Legatron missed a 66 yard attempt yesterday but only because it went wide. Did Dempsey kick his 63 yarder before or after the goal posts got moved back? I want to say it was when they were further forward but am not sure.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i expected denver to have been closer score wise. I wonder if denver fans are wishing for teebow back even though peyton is a much better qb.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
WOW did Denver make a come back.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wow Decker got robbed. Called an offensive PI from a little touch like that:D

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i expected denver to have been closer score wise. I wonder if denver fans are wishing for teebow back even though peyton is a much better qb.

So much for that theory.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Epic is an overused word, but not in this case. That comeback was epic:hail:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bet the Broncos are quite pleased with having dumped Tebow now.

and if they lose in the first round of the playoffs or don't even make it? too early for any of that based off one great comeback but Peyton is a straight to the hall of fame kinda quarterback... a lot of teams are hurt he didn't go to their team lol

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
and if they lose in the first round of the playoffs or don't even make it? too early for any of that based off one great comeback but Peyton is a straight to the hall of fame kinda quarterback... a lot of teams are hurt he didn't go to their team lol

Even if they don't they have a better chance of building a team around Peyton than Tebow.

The Broncos made the postseason last year because they are in the AFC West. They beat a Steelers team with an injured Roethlisberger only after going to overtime. Then when faced with a real team in the Patriots they got embarrassed.

Even if they go less than .500 they still have a future with Manning.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even if they don't they have a better chance of building a team around Peyton than Tebow.

The Broncos made the postseason last year because they are in the AFC West. They beat a Steelers team with an injured Roethlisberger only after going to overtime. Then when faced with a real team in the Patriots they got embarrassed.

Even if they go less than .500 they still have a future with Manning.

they can only build a win right now kinda team with him.. he's 36 I don't see him playing into his 40s... if he does get a ring with them.. he'll walk away

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
they can only build a win right now kinda team with him.. he's 36 I don't see him playing into his 40s... if he does get a ring with them.. he'll walk away

Never said a long future. ;p

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
ha this is true