★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Giants out played us in all phases of this game

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
time to regroup. And get back on track next week.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else here agree the Cowboys biggest problem is Jerry Jones?

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wow our defense is getting ran on ....they have been worn down. Hats off to the giants.

Mountainbiker yes and Tony Romo.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tony= Jerry decision. Dez= Jerry decision. Playing golf instead of practicing= Jerry decision to let Wade get away with.
Maybe I'm still considering at how Tom Landry got the door and found out by watching the news. Poor poor classless act by Jerry.
I'm a Seahawks fan. You and I will have to revisit this thread Thursday night?

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tony= Jerry decision. Dez= Jerry decision. Playing golf instead of practicing= Jerry decision to let Wade get away with.
Maybe I'm still considering at how Tom Landry got the door and found out by watching the news. Poor poor classless act by Jerry.
I'm a Seahawks fan. You and I will have to revisit this thread Thursday night?

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

Be prepared for a lot of trash talk :icon_ devil:

In fun nothing disrespectful.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been disrespected for my Seahawks since 1976 . I doubt you could write anything I haven't heard it seen. :D
My favorite is when the sea gulls start hanging around during the winter looking for food I get a lot of "hey I saw your team at the mall" type stuff.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
clock management = coaches fault

it happened a handful of times that cost them games last year... and its starting again... Jason Garrett went to Princeton... apparently there was no time management class

when you know your kicker is at best 50% from 50+ you don't take those chances when they can lose the game... he could've called a time out.. ran a play then spiked it... or ran a play like they wanted to then used the time out but there was no order.... bottom line is he doesn't have the experience they need him to have

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see Jason as a guy just waiting to be fired. He has that "hired by Al Davis " look this year. He was much more alive and active last year until Jerry came out of his luxury box and started speaking into Jasons ear.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see Jason as a guy just waiting to be fired. He has that "hired by Al Davis " look this year. He was much more alive and active last year until Jerry came out of his luxury box and started speaking into Jasons ear.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

I wouldn't mind if he got fired.. this is where Jerry messed up

Jason Garrett is a great offensive coordinator
Wade Philips is a great defensive coordinator

and that's where they should've stayed.. and he should've hired a legit head coach... he dropped the ball on getting harbaugh

but every coordinator wants to be a head coach but we all know they're all not ready or capable

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is the only one he got right and even that is arguable since it was the Walker trade that made those wins so possible. Johnson in Miami coaching the Dolphins? Which was the real Jimmy Johnson?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is the only one he got right and even that is arguable since it was the Walker trade that made those wins so possible. Johnson in Miami coaching the Dolphins? Which was the real Jimmy Johnson?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

dolphins weren't anything special and he turned them into the leagues best defense... so its not like he wasn't a great coach with greater hair but even Switzer pulled a Superbowl w that Dallas team

at the end of the day if somehow Garrett pulls a championship out of this team all else will be forgotten... I don't know anyone that remembers belicheck coaching the browns.. they remember 3 superbowls in 5 appearances

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think many remember Pete Carroll being a former NFL coach either.
I wish Johnson would've chosen to coach Tampa Bay. A young team with a huge salary cap budget. That would've ensured his legacy had he built them up as well.
Switzer is an example of the Walker trade. I could've won a ring coaching that team :)

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think many remember Pete Carroll being a former NFL coach either.
I wish Johnson would've chosen to coach Tampa Bay. A young team with a huge salary cap budget. That would've ensured his legacy had he built them up as well.
Switzer is an example of the Walker trade. I could've won a ring coaching that team :)

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

well its not like Pete did anything now or then lol... his notable moment is bringing a sub 500 team to the playoffs and winning a game