Super-user message box blinking. a bug in lithium?

silvasrt4

Reaction score
hey I switched from bb last night and eveythimg went smooth accept for one thing. anytime I dock my phone and leds hack starts, the "leds hack has successfully gained superuser permisions" pops up repetedly. I don't think that is exactly what it says but its along those lines. I also noticed whenever I open setCPU that box pops up and blinks repetedly as well. Anyone else notice this issue? I think I might just have to reflash superuser app to fix it but I'm not sure.

theplantman

Reaction score
hey I switched from bb last night and eveythimg went smooth accept for one thing. anytime I dock my phone and leds hack starts, the "leds hack has successfully gained superuser permisions" pops up repetedly. I don't think that is exactly what it says but its along those lines. I also noticed whenever I open setCPU that box pops up and blinks repetedly as well. Anyone else notice this issue? I think I might just have to reflash superuser app to fix it but I'm not sure.

If you click on superuser and hit preferences,go to notifications. If it is set on toast, move it to None and that should stop the superuser pop ups.

SemperGumbee

Reaction score
This is a superuser issue. Revert back to an old superuser like 2.1 and those problems will go away. If you look in the battery.life on lithium thread, someone has posted the original 2.1 superuser. The new one constantly forgets what has permissions and actually hurts your battery life.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score