Still wondering about 2.1? They are working on it.....

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by cereal killer, Feb 4, 2010.

1. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

It's the sense of entitlement that some people have that is most fascinating.

Motorola/Google/Verizon have already delivered to the end user a stable and reliable device. Free of touchscreen problems, connectivity issues and native applications all work flawlessly without any out of memory errors. The device out-of-the-box has worked "flawlessly" since it's release.

That is what Motorola/Google/Verizon owes people, nothing more nothing less.

I just don't understand why people feel entitled. If we were having the issues the N1 had I could understand people getting upset over the silence and wanting answers but this is not even the case. Not even close.

Tempers are flaring over a gallery, launcher and multi-touch upgrade. It's so trivial.

Lets all sit back and relax. Getting upset over such a small update is hardly worth it.
  2. robboxedit

robboxedit New Member

agreed CK, I love this phone, works great, looks good, etc... don't get me wrong, I'm always up for a good update but considering what is rumored to be in it I'm not sure it's "life changing" or woth this type of everyday aggravation.....is it? I'm pretty sure that after the update it will still just be a phone that can do some pretty cool stuff.

Though I will say that my AVAYA landline here in the office is pi$$ing me off!!! It won't run apps and has no live wallpapers!!!! THEY OWE ME!!!! ARGGGG!!!!:icon_ devil:
  3. DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs Member

I agree. I've owned moto phones since the startac. Mainly because they are built to military specs and being a DOD employee in QA, I can assure you if these requlations are complied with you end up with a helluva product. (expensive sometimes -- $400 hammers but worth it).
  4. s-one

s-one New Member

Matt over at moto support? Now that dude business wise sucks. He couldn't even tell me if mto was aware of droid callers having issues with "outgoing" calls. Moto can't even provide him with a "real" forum tgat uses Sticky's to help him with redudant requests. Moto sucks!
  5. ballmore

ballmore Member

It's all good. I'm gonna try to forget about updates and just let it suprise me one day. :reddroid:
    The update that I am waiting for is to make the droid ad apps to the sd card. To me that is more valuable that live wallpapers or pinch zoom. The app market would grow more if we had more room to put the apps. I have to be more selective about how many apps and witch ones I have cuz I don't want to use up the 256mb of phone storage. If the apps could get put on the card then I could have 5 times as many apps as I do now.
    Appstosd without having to root my droid is the update that I want. From what I can tell though it's not scheduled to be put into an update until a while after the 2.1 update. :motdroidhoriz:
  6. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Moto is going to take time with this, they cannot at this juncture afford to have any negativity on the phone(s).

If the Droid was a failure, they would have been out of the cell and smartphone biz alltogether.
Search tags for this page
avaya droid app
avaya flare

avaya flare apk

avaya+flare apk

how to root flare 2.1 to samsung galaxy s4

root avaya flare