2.1 is not coming to droid this week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDroid

Reaction score
They jumped the gun on the details NOT on telling us when the update would be.

Some of you are crying the sky is falling every day. I don't know how you live.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just an update!!!!:icon_eek:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's been said numerous times, it's the Details of the update that were prematurely released, not word of the update itself.

Game4set

Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that someone named Kelly wrote this article. Too dumb to comprehend that this post had nothing to do with when the OTA updates would actually come. This was just the details for the official notes.

That's what i've been trying to say!

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that someone named Kelly wrote this article. Too dumb to comprehend that this post had nothing to do with when the OTA updates would actually come. This was just the details for the official notes.

Finally, an intelligent member of this forum.

iPirate

Reaction score
I feel like the mods or OP should adjust the title of the thread to stop further crazyness.:icon_eek:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
we've gotten to a point with technology, smart phones especially, where every one wants the latest news...or any news. imo, this is to blake for so many things being said before any confirmation.

superglen99

Reaction score
Yeah no where does it say it won't be released this week. It simply states the details were prematurely posted which has nothing to do with the ota update date, geez people relax.

crownroyal

Reaction score
I seriously can not believe the level of excitement/disappointment people are experiencing over a cell phone update. I am the biggest Droid nerd ever, and play with my phone incessantly, but what is the big deal? I want it too, it will come when it comes. And the bashing of Moto/Verizon? People need more hobbies or something, and this is coming from a guy with no life during the winter...It will come when it comes, and hopefully it will be great. But in the meantime everyone, well, almost everyone, needs to step back and take a deep breath....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I seriously can not believe the level of excitement/disappointment people are experiencing over a cell phone update. I am the biggest Droid nerd ever, and play with my phone incessantly, but what is the big deal? I want it too, it will come when it comes. And the bashing of Moto/Verizon? People need more hobbies or something, and this is coming from a guy with no life during the winter...It will come when it comes, and hopefully it will be great. But in the meantime everyone, well, almost everyone, needs to step back and take a deep breath....

Yeah, like I just said in another thread, there's plenty of goodies to occupy your Droid for the time being!!

Reaction score
beat me to it. the old link to features page says it will 'be soon'. They must have forgot to have it replace the recovery image...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right now I could give a rats behind about 2.1. I'm just trying to get a decent signal and not get a message saying "network error." I got another 24 hours before I go to the Verizon store and replace my Droid.

And as for the release of 2.1 you'll get it when it gets here. Getting upset about it does no good.

denise

Reaction score
Adobe Flash

Was looking forward to it. Yes, good to wait until perfected. But, we were promised this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.