Squidly 2.3.20.2 Rom

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If your on full blur its bluralarm,stock squidly google desk clock I did this so you wouldn't have disappearing alarm icons. You van install what you want through terminal or gscript. As for the pic issue your media gallery may not be loaded up yet try that, it should work fine its the same base.

lizard

Reaction score
I ran enable frame bounce transition and I lost hapticless and got a fingerprint wallpaper.??

Edit:running stock squidly fyi

lizard

Reaction score
Test pic using tappatalk instead of ff app.

Edit:not rom related anyhow

Sent from my Squidlied Droid 2 using Tapatalk Pro

5sm

Reaction score
Just curious if I can use the rom manager to install?

Thanks,
5SM

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I ran enable frame bounce transition and I lost hapticless and got a fingerprint wallpaper.??

Edit:running stock squidly fyi

That's because it installs new framework of you want to add transitions to other framework check out my instructions.

rystan11

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Alright Squid, I've tried everything you've suggested for my facebook contacts but to no avail. What would be the proper method of wipe data...etc. - through koushs clockworkmod/bootstrap? I want to do this right. *The only thing I have backed up is my contacts - suggest anything else?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im surprised that didn't work, happens all the time while switching back and forth from nandroid to nandroid, but yes that will be fine you may need to wipe twice if there is a checkmark on the fb symbol in my accounts or it doesn't work I think for some reason the data writes over itself and screws it all up. So if it doesn't work fix it on a backup then reinstall 2.3.20.2.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
where is the theme support for this amazing rom i posted a seperate thread but can't find links. I've grown quite tired of my r2d2 theme and would like to see mainly watermarked on this rom (squidly can you please port this theme for us) or can someone lead me in the right direction for some links of working themes?

i went to xda since someone said there a ton of themes over there for the d2 just none for this rom :(

Last edited:
OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Alright Squid, I've tried everything you've suggested for my facebook contacts but to no avail. What would be the proper method of wipe data...etc. - through koushs clockworkmod/bootstrap? I want to do this right. *The only thing I have backed up is my contacts - suggest anything else?

I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention not every time but sometimes while switching frameworik this happens ,and Im working on a solution that doesnt involve a full wipe but I am also going to post .zips for download so this wouldnt be a problem.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
where is the theme support for this amazing rom i posted a seperate thread but can't find links. I've grown quite tired of my r2d2 theme and would like to see mainly watermarked on this rom (squidly can you please port this theme for us) or can someone lead me in the right direction for some links of working themes?

i went to xda since someone said there a ton of themes over there for the d2 just none for this rom :(
Any theme for 2.3.20 will work just a few files will need to be deleted out of the zip so it wont screw things up ,also zipalign after. It might slow things a little but probably not that noticable. Let me know what you want to load up Ill take a look and tell you what you have to do.

rystan11

Reaction score
Squid, you are the man!!! I'll wait patiently

cydetrakd

Reaction score

Any theme for 2.3.20 will work just a few files will need to be deleted out of the zip so it wont screw things up ,also zipalign after. It might slow things a little but probably not that noticable. Let me know what you want to load up Ill take a look and tell you what you have to do.

here is the link to theme i would like to see ported

[THEME] Gummy_WaterMark - xda-developers

its called watermarked thanks squidly

jschoef

Reaction score
Sometimes the ringtone I specified for a contact doestn work...it just ringes with the default tone. Is there a reason and or a fix for this?

It never did that with the stock rom.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i tried deleting a few files that you recommended in the themes thread of this section and followed these instructions

You can get black glass to work by deleting the services.jar file in the framework folder ,also delete cmas.apk,maps.apk,gmail.apk,and mediasync.apk.The facebook and twitter is up to you they are themed but older versions just uninstall your current fb and twitter before installing if using these ones. Do this using 7zipp or similar program.

One last thing zipalign_apks use that script after they are not zipaligned so run the script through terminal.

and it totally messed up your beautiful rom i couldnt get a lock screen amongst many force closes but i really like that watermarkd theme since my og droid days and hope you or someone can port it since im clueless on porting themes. i can install them if they are made for the rom thats about it.