Squidly 2.3.20.2 Rom

reyrey2435

Reaction score
baseband? and how do i do this flash and recovery stuff patience please guys im still a lil wet behind the ears to all this

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
did you make a backup? if you didnt install 2.3.20.1 again I think the issue is you didnt get the official update from vzw.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I just did you exact setup successfully I went back to stock odexed loaded 2.3.20.1,then nextheme, then 2.3.20.2 and it booted up fine I dont know what happened with you but I did everything like you described I dont like problems.

reyrey2435

Reaction score
darn well is there any way to get to clockwork recovery from the moto screen im stuck at now i did battery pull and now im stuck at moto logo just what i needed on new years eve

reyrey2435

Reaction score
i tried flashing .1 and its stuck at moto screen no not even clockword recovery shows up after battery pull.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I said to flash your recovery try .1 if you didnt have a recovery ,and the battery meter is the same. Question did you run any overclocking apps or anything like that.

reyrey2435

Reaction score
I said to flash your recovery try .1 if you didnt have a recovery ,and the battery meter is the same. Question did you run any overclocking apps or anything like that.

i tried to install.1 again but i didnt mount like a dumass and now im stuck at moto logo no clockwork after battery pull just gets stuck at moto screen

cydetrakd

Reaction score

i tried to install.1 again but i didnt mount like a dumass and now im stuck at moto logo no clockwork after battery pull just gets stuck at moto screen

i've always been able to get into clockwork by taking these steps i hope it works for you.

1. plug in your phone to the wall as its booting up take out the batter within the first few seconds of the moto logo

2. clockwork should appear and once in there back up to your latest backup

3. if you havent gotten the latest baseband then load up the verizon 2.3.2.0 root and install the rom

i hope this helps and gets your phone up and running again if not follow the guide in this thread about sbf i haven't done it myself but it seems to be a fail proof way of recovering your phone back from the dead. good luck and happy new years

reyrey2435

Reaction score

i've always been able to get into clockwork by taking these steps i hope it works for you.

1. plug in your phone to the wall as its booting up take out the batter within the first few seconds of the moto logo

2. clockwork should appear and once in there back up to your latest backup

3. if you havent gotten the latest baseband then load up the verizon 2.3.2.0 root and install the rom

i hope this helps and gets your phone up and running again if not follow the guide in this thread about sbf i haven't done it myself but it seems to be a fail proof way of recovering your phone back from the dead. good luck and happy new years
thank u for the tip i really appreciate it question tho when do i put the battery back in and what the heck is this verizon baseband thing?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

If you live near Boston swing on by Ill fix it for you.

ghj

Reaction score
Squid,

Great job again! My Droid 2 is flying using 2.3.20.2. I followed your instructions and upgraded from 2.3.20.1 without a hitch. I also applied hapticless for 2.3.20.1 to this rom without any problems.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App