SQUIDLY 2.0 overclock by script black bar

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Clear data and reopen it will work

i tried that, force close and nothing yet... going to turn off and restart the phone again... i'm not even know what i'm doing lol... thanks though

I lot of times these errors can be fixed by using the recovery mode(not clockwork) but the stock one and doing a factory data reset through there.

Power on while holding X then press the Search button on the physical keyboard and select factory data reset. You will have to reload your apps and the widgets and whatnot.

tehcko

Reaction score
Im getting the error ill try to figure it out

at least i'm not the only one with the problem, feeling better now. i thought to go to the stock recovery mode to reset and clean data, but i've been switching, resetting, cleaning up data, rom, etc the whole morning and i'm kind of tired to do another reset and installing all apps back (like 20 something). pandora is the only problem so far, i will survive for a day or two without it. anything you need, ideas or whatever you want let me know, for testing i'm here, i'm good "following :icon_eek: instructions" lol... ill keep the track of it! :greendroid:

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When I try to run the fullblur script i get cp errors and mount: device or resource busy

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Got a fix for pandora its from flashing multiple roms without wiping clear data, then uninstall, reinstall from the market, do a battery pull and rebootall better phew thought it was my rom if it worked before it should be fine I applied it to a stock rom and a backup with a known working pandora both worked

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Type su
first on all scripts

I do and did, I'll show you the error(s) I got...

$ su
# fullblur
cp: can't stat '/scard/stock/BackupAssistanceLient.apk': No such file or directory
cp: can't stat '/system/app/CallendarGoogle.apk': No such file or directory
cp: can't stat '/system/app/EmailGoogle.apk': No such file or directory
cp: can't stat '/system/app/Mms.apk': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/system/app/CallendarGoogle.apk': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/system/app/EmailGoogle.apk': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/system/app/Mms.apk': No such file or directory
mount: Device or resource busy
Switched full blur
#

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm going to redownload, see if it was a bad install or something like that.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That's fine backup assistance is already in your system then,alle the others aren't in your system now they're in your sd card that's normal needed those files to do the swap your good

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That's fine backup assistance is already in your system then,alle the others aren't in your system now they're in your sd card that's normal needed those files to do the swap your good

I don't have the blur launcher though or a few of the widgets.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Run adwlauncher- rm it will go to backup manager skip then hit done adding accounts then your at blur home

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Run adwlauncher- rm it will go to backup manager skip then hit done adding accounts then your at blur home

Alright, cool. I just really like the blur widgets they are nice. Also the quadrant score on this rom is epic.