SQUIDLY 2.0 overclock by script black bar

KingLo

Reaction score
How much blur is on this version if I install as is with no scripts?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Squidly, you should ask the devs about your own section in here to keep all of your work organized.

Reaction score
What weather clock are you using? I like that one better than mine.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok here is a fix for all of you already running my rom ,mount system through clockwork dont wipe install pandorafixsquidly.zip and its all better you can now use the latest 1.5.1 on the market pandorafixsquidly.zip

robertnorton

Reaction score
squidly i have a queshtion please answer.

squid i noticed stagefright is enabled i really dont no what it is and i would like to no and for watever reason nobody will tell me its like a secret or somthing and also i noticed that i have no aac. and also how do i use the overclock scripts u provided because i noticed that i cant install as zip through bootstrap recovery i just would like to be oc and survive boot?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
stagefright is just an alternate media player it is alot faster than the default opencore ,that is why I enable it as for the oc scripts I dont want to be responsible for somebody's phone to get stuck in a bootloop so I chose not to make them install at boot ;because as you know every phone is different.

also I never play AAC files but I just did and they work flawlessly I tried them online and downloaded.If they are from itunes they are probably protected from what I am reading

Last edited:

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im getting random reboots unlocking the phone. Squidly 2.0 fullblur ads blocked.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What is it clocked at sometimes phones aren't stable at the same voltages or speeds that's odd I haven't gotten that behavior its been solid as a rock since 1.0 im gonna run full blur for a while and see if I get any of the same issues id like to make it all better

I have fullblur loaded up with widgets ads blocked sos far so good battery at 20% will run all day tomorrow also and see what's up. The r2d2 had that issue but that's why that wasn't my base let me know if it gets better or worse also try a battery pull. Probably wont do anything but what the heck

Last edited:
OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im getting random reboots unlocking the phone. Squidly 2.0 fullblur ads blocked.

Ok at 1.42ghz I got a reboot but I went through 10 apps, and locked/unlocked 11 times.One thing I did find out battery pull a good thing ;after switching to full blur after boot its been much better so I highly suggest it.Thanks for stretching its blur legs

Last edited: