Sourcery ROM 2.2

Tyrone30

Reaction score
You guys have done a excellent job with Sourcery ROM. I'm looking forward to what you are working now. What should we be looking for in the market? Right now I was trying to find a theme for v.2.2 :confused:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
You guys have done a excellent job with Sourcery ROM. I'm looking forward to what you are working now. What should we be looking for in the market? Right now I was trying to find a theme for v.2.2 :confused:

There are about 14 themes in the settings check out the settings should keep you busy until the bionic comes out in 2013 :)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

There are about 14 themes in the settings check out the settings should keep you busy until the bionic comes out in 2013 :)

LOL! Eagle, do I detect a slight touch of cynicism in your reply? :)

-Mike

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha I really wanted that phone too but taking forever probably going to be a bust once it finally is released since it's taking so long

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Ha I really wanted that phone too but taking forever probably going to be a bust once it finally is released since it's taking so long

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

The way Verizon drags their feet in releasing these new phones is what drove me to grab the HTC Inspire from AT&T, rather than waiting for the Thunderbolt. That, and the MUCH more reasonable price of $59.99 from Amazon. HTC must have been ready to *strangle* Verizon over that total screw-up, and I imagine that Motorola feels the same about the Bionic, although I hear that the phone they displayed at the CES in January under that name is officially dead and will be replaced by one of the other Super Phones that they have warming up in the bullpen, using the name "Bionic".

Life is strange...:)

-Mike

Reaction score
Hi, I've heard good things but haven't tried yet. I'm still on gb but might come back to froyo. Do you have screen shots somewhere that I'm missing?

check out sourceryrom.com
we stopped this rom back in febuary but it is still functional and it is not supported but as you see we just cant help our selves.
just do not do the 2.2 rom do the 2.0 than the 2.2 upgrade.

Gflam please remove the 2.2 full rom until we can look into why people are having problems with it. i am in the middle of trying to move. but will get with you as soon as i get moved and well figure it out.

Any chance on getting the link to 2.2 active? Still getting an error.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
You should install Sourcery 2.0 first and then 2.2 and gapps. Let me know if you can't get any of the files and i could pm you a download link.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ugh my link ids apparently all dropped yesterday ccount must have gone down it happened to one of my websites but i didn't realize that means all of my sites dropped damn it now i have a lot of links to repair :( i'll get on it tomorrow for everyone i'm not feeling it right now unfortunately

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Ugh my link ids apparently all dropped yesterday ccount must have gone down it happened to one of my websites but i didn't realize that means all of my sites dropped damn it now i have a lot of links to repair :( i'll get on it tomorrow for everyone i'm not feeling it right now unfortunately

I got the files for 2.0,2.2 and gapps on MU. Let me know if you want to put those in the OP in the mean time.

otter34

Reaction score
Hi, I've heard good things but haven't tried yet. I'm still on gb but might come back to froyo. Do you have screen shots somewhere that I'm missing?

check out sourceryrom.com
we stopped this rom back in febuary but it is still functional and it is not supported but as you see we just cant help our selves.
just do not do the 2.2 rom do the 2.0 than the 2.2 upgrade.

Gflam please remove the 2.2 full rom until we can look into why people are having problems with it. i am in the middle of trying to move. but will get with you as soon as i get moved and well figure it out.

I might be missing something, but all I see for images are wallpaper images which isn't what i'm looking for. Are there screenies of the font, dropdown notifaction menu, etc, etc?

I'm impressed that you answered the question so quickly for not supporting it lol!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Some the theme images on the site should have a screenshot of the drop down, the different menus and icons. Easiest way is to try a theme. Its a one click install..