[Theme] Sourcery 2.2 Kang - HoneyComb

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
As we all know Sourcery spoils us by having a one click theme install through the Rom. Since this Rom is no longer in development this theme will not make it into the automatic install process as it requires code editing and that is not possible.

But, thanks to some loyal users that like Sourcery and like to keep interesting we get a new theme ported over to Sourcery.

All credit goes to groans, jrracinfan and gflam - Thank you all for keeping Sourcery going :)

Please follow the link below to download the theme and flash it manually through your recovery.

Sourcery 2.2 kang HoneyComb Theme

Sourcery 2.2 kang HoneyComb Theme - Mirror thank you jrracinfan

If you are using the old market version please install experimental #3 prior to flashing this theme

If you are like me and like having your icons on the notification bar in similar colors, this color code is as close i was able to get to the HoneyComb Blue, i use it to adjust all the pull down text, clock, date, etc' #6495ED

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Thanks!......wait......didn't gflam post a honeyvomb theme a month ago?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i did one real quick while moving out from my dorm did it in under 10 mins and never finished it but some others did sorry i don't theme much but i have some very new magic coming very soon u guys will be blown away

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Yea i did one real quick while moving out from my dorm did it in under 10 mins and never finished it but some others did sorry i don't theme much but i have some very new magic coming very soon u guys will be blown away

I see..........yours seemed pretty good to me, I was satisfied. Ill have to check this one out

jrracinfan

Reaction score
All credit goes to gflam for this. I made a few changes (fonts, a few status bar image changes, and changed default wallpaper). Must add, install this after installing experimental #3 on a "fresh" sourcery. Enjoy guys! :)

@gflam

Can't wait to see the new magic! Also sorry if it seemed like I might have stepped on toes for this but I absolutely wanted a Honeycomb theme for Sourcery BAD!

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Thank you jrracinfan - OP edited

Welcome! I'm currently working on something else that will look eh so-so, pretty simple little theme to be honest. Will keep posted! :)

EDIT

Oh Chizzelle;

Do you need a mirror?

chewy74

Reaction score
does this version have the skinny progress bars?
if not, matching color progress bars?

Thanks

chris231dkz

Reaction score
Awesome, cannot wait to try this out.

EDIT - just flashed. LOVE the new boot animation.

Last edited:

jrracinfan

Reaction score

Anything you see that needs further tweaking? You like the Clock font at lockscreen? I tried my best to get it to match honeycombs clock.....

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Well I had a few choices one was kind of like a new school Pepsi can font it was between the current font and that. If you guys would like I can make an update.zip just for the alternate fonts choice.

chris231dkz

Reaction score

Anything you see that needs further tweaking? You like the Clock font at lockscreen? I tried my best to get it to match honeycombs clock.....

The font is growing on me, and I love the spinner animation. Not a fan of the nasty Market icon though. That's like the only thing I can find any fault with, it's a very tight theme. The lockscreen clock font is very nice, like you said similar to actual Honeycomb.