Sourcery ROM 2.2

T-Dev

Reaction score
Chizzele, always on his game.... Keep up the great rom Chizzele!!!!

coovee

Reaction score
i have 0 clue about coding...is it hard to make a patch that would put the "append space" in the keyboard settings? what about a black screen option in the messaging app?

wicked rom. i really like it. maybe there are hidden goodies i didnt find?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
i have 0 clue about coding...is it hard to make a patch that would put the "append space" in the keyboard settings? what about a black screen option in the messaging app?

wicked rom. i really like it. maybe there are hidden goodies i didnt find?

there are 3 different messaging apps in the settings as well as 3 different keyboards. not sure what your looking for.
i know 1 of the messaging apps has a black background.
sorry never saw this post before.
other than that not sure what your looking for. if you have a link to something you want let me know and i can make it so its easy for you to install it.

Spyder329

Reaction score
This is great.. My daughter just got an eyephone so I get to play with her Droid. Found this rom and installed it tonight... All I can say is wow, great work, I wish I found this for her when she was using it...

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Welcome to the forum and to Sourcery, it is a great stable feature packed rom, let me know if you have any questions about it or need help. See a link in the my signature for the updated version of Sourcery which is Sourcery 2.2 Kang.

omnomnom

Reaction score
Thanks!

Just wanted to jump in and say "Thanks!" to all responsible for Sourcery ROM. I flashed it on my OG Droid last week, and it's been great! I'd been running some of the Gingerbread-based ROMS, including CyanogenMod and Pete's "stock" gingerbread, but they just seem to be too slow on my poor old droid. :( Not enough memory to run Gingerbread, IMO.
So, I started Googleing for a good FroYo ROM, and found Sourcery. It's like my phone is brand new again. Speedy, stable, looks good. What else do I need?
Thanks!

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Just wanted to jump in and say "Thanks!" to all responsible for Sourcery ROM. I flashed it on my OG Droid last week, and it's been great! I'd been running some of the Gingerbread-based ROMS, including CyanogenMod and Pete's "stock" gingerbread, but they just seem to be too slow on my poor old droid. :( Not enough memory to run Gingerbread, IMO.
So, I started Googleing for a good FroYo ROM, and found Sourcery. It's like my phone is brand new again. Speedy, stable, looks good. What else do I need?
Thanks!

Thanks we worked hard on it. and believe it to be a very good stable rom. not sure wht else youd need. netflix works on it. there are themes, alternate keyboards, browsers,fons,phone apps , kernals all built into the rom.
as well as many apps. remember this rom stopped production in febuary so apps are old but should be updated. most of the built in apps are available to be easil removed through settings, as well as adding the pull down contol panel options and text color changes. almost everything youd need was built into the rom. if you change the kernel or theme you cant return to the stock 2.2 ones youd have to reinstall. sourcery was made to be the blue theme which was mostley transparent. but as i said most of the apps are old now. but i still run it on my droid and have had no problems. just remember sourcery has no bugs becaue apple invented them and i didnt want a patent infringment lawsuit :)
you can add text to the lock screen through the security setings and you can remove the backgrounds that cause 2 visual problems 1 on the alarm clock and other on the contacts app. in the sourcery settings. you can also stop the sourcery scroll or remove it complety in the settings.
sourcery was and still is the most customizable 1 stop shop meaning its all dont through the rom than any rom i have ever seen. hope you enjoy it as long as you have your droid.
Gflam was codeveloper of sourcery and the magic couldnt of happened without him also so when i say i i really mean us.

good luck and have fun.
thanks again.