Honeycomb Theme V2.2 & Animations

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Saw that there was still a lot of interest in sourcery rom so i decided to port a new theme over.

Came across the honeycomb theme for another rom and ended up liking it so i decided to port it over to sourcery. Screen shots coming eventually sorry but if you search you can find what honeycomb looks like.

Honeycomb Theme for V2.2
Download

Animations (Update.zips apply the theme first then these)
88 animations

Bounce

Flip

Fly

Fold

Stock

Didn't get time to test it out for very long (finals week for me) i opened everything i themed and there is a honeycomb analog clock included but i like the honeycomb skin for the superclock beautiful widgets theme better looks like this

Screen shot

I don't like the battery there though i rock the weather but that's just preference anyway enjoy the theme guys o and here's a honeycomb wallpaper as well

Honeycomb Wallpaper (In the Sourcery ROM Gallery as well)

Enjoy!

saturnalius

Reaction score
This is awesome gflam. The one thing I liked playing around with GB was the honeycomb themes and lo and behold I decide to come back to sourcery and there's a honeycomb theme. I know you're busy with finals but two things I've noticed: has the gb progress and volume bars. This is pretty much a nonissue but just so downloaders know. Also, would there be any way to get a transparent notification pulldown or maybe a semitransparent one with the honeycomb background?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i can definately do the transparent pulldown that shouldn't be a problem the progress_horizontal.xml (the xml that controls the progress bars) being gb maybe a tougher fix my apk manager hasn't worked well on my laptop in a very long time even after multiple reinstallations but finals are going well just got out of one and now one to go and then summer!

saturnalius

Reaction score
Awesome good luck on that last final. If I can do anything to help just lemme know. I can see if I can get the apk manager working on my system. Never messed with it before but I have a lot of free time lol.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well you definately wouldn't be able to decompile and recompile the honeycomb theme it would be a process since none of the images in that theme are true 9 patches since i just used the theme porter script for it but i would have to basically decompile the gb theme we have and the original sourcery framework on the stock rom place all the images in the gb decompiled apk make my changes compile and then use the theme porter to remove all of the stock images and put the honeycomb theme images in.

I may just move a honeycomb progress_horizontal.xml into the framework and hope it boots they're usually the same thing not sure though if it change between gb and froyo but i guess i'll find out ha

saturnalius

Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of work lol. I really don't care that much about the progress bars. I really just want the transparent notification pulldown and bar

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gflam, you trying to get the skinny progress bars?... or just change the color?... I didn't read very far back.... :D

Sent from Chevy's attic....

chewy74

Reaction score
Great theme, if you can't get the skinny working can you change the color from the yellow to honeycomb blue?

It really clashes lol

Thanks