Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orakle

Reaction score
I want one cause it's exactly what I need for my desk next my comp...my OGDroid it's not my phone it's an excelent tool..!! dancedroid

tb110895

Reaction score
I want one to give to my dad because he bought me a dock for my droid 2 and I use it for a clock. But he doesn't have one for his own droid and I would like to give him this one.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I really like the look of this.

Because I don't want to bring a cheap plastic dollar store picture stand to work. That's what I use at home. It works for watching movies, but it really does not compliment my Droid.

Also, this would look "professional" at work (and since they just gave us the Office Etiquette e-mail... yea it all has to be "professional" at work... let's not go there)... I need something like this for my Droid.

Twitch043

Reaction score
I could certainly use one because... well... it sure beats having my phone lay on its back the whole time.

jesq

Reaction score
"Need" is such a strong word. Do I really need one? Not in the same way I need oxygen, but it looks like it would be cool to have.

Gadg3t

Reaction score
Why I need a Smartphone Coaster

This would be perfect to use at work so i can plug into power while checking email, listening to tunes and see txt messages as they come in.

Micah

Reaction score
NEED Stand

I need it so when I'm in Econ trying to use my Droid to view some Power Points i don't have to the top of the Droid on folded paper to prop up my phone for viewing

jodeci888

Reaction score
I want one !! I'll mount that to the dash of my work truck (Verizon).

kepley

Reaction score
If I had this before.. maybe my first Moto Droid could have survived the horrific Mountain Dew spill of August 2010. :(

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need one so that my dog stops confusing my phone for a bone at work. If it were propped up, it would resemble a picture frame, and he doesn't try to eat my pictures. A big 'ol Droid X laying on the desk though? Definitely a bone.
This one is classic - :biggrin:

stix_clgi

Reaction score
I neeeed a smartphone coaster...

...to show my family those crazy moments that happen on the train to work. It would make entertaining the family at dinner a whole lot easier!! It would also make viewing work calls and text messages easier!!

chickenchan

Reaction score
new mom of Droid family

When it came time to upgrade by archaic phone to a smartphone, my husband insisted on me getting a Droid 2, so that we "could be a Droid family." With our first child, a baby boy, arriving anytime now, I think the phone stand will be useful in keeping my hands-free to rock him into restful slumber. We'd be listening to songs by the actual singers who can do it justice...at least better than his mama. haha And his Droid-loving father, would be so proud of how his growing family embraces his love for the brand. :heart:

Reaction score
i really need one because....

I really need one of these because...I HAVE TO 1 UP MY WIFE! Since she always yells at me for NOT using coasters for cups, I can yell at her for not using a coaster under her phone! dancedroid

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
pick me

I need one for my bed. My bed lays about even with the table my D2 sets on so I got to set up or grab the phone every time I need to look at it and thats annoying at 330 in the morning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.