Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
smartphone-coaster-stand-android.jpg

DroidForums.net is happy to announce another free giveaway to our DroidForums membership!

This time around we would like to feature newPCgadgets.com Smarphone Coasters. The Smartphone Stand is a sleek and sexy stainless steel stand that will complement any Android phone in your home or office. The beauty of this coaster is its simplicity and sturdy feel. It will hold your phone securely in either portrait or landscape positions and grips just about any surface with its tacky foot pads.

Now instead of just laying your phone down on the table, or keeping it in your pocket, you can stand it up at an easy to view 60 degree angle. Parents can use the Smartphone Coaster to entertain their children with games or movies; professionals attending a business lunch or dinner will love the ability to view text messages and incoming calls faster.

smartphone-coaster-droid-stand.jpg

smartphone-coaster-stand-newpcgadgets.jpg

Be sure to checkout their customer comments and holiday gift pack here: newPCgadgets.com Unique Accessories for your Laptop, PC or Mobile Devices

And the best part is you can win one of these stylish coasters here for free!

All you have to do is reply to this thread with a reason why you need a Smartphone Coaster and we will pick four winners a week from today.

Happy posting dancedroid

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I could use one of these for my desk at work. I constantly access my phone to use an app that stores passwords for my clients systems. It would be nice to maneuver the phone and still do my work with out constant pickup / put down.

Wolverines1013

Reaction score
I would just like one cause they seem nice. I could watch a movie or something at work.

loudaccord

Reaction score
Sweet, I'd like to be able to show off my Droid with this at work, having it propped up would make my ipad look all boring beside it. :)

stevek

Reaction score
why I need a smartphone coaster

my droid X has a serious personality problem, being somewhat generic and unrooted, and as such, when I lay it down on a table it often leaves a ring of despair. My wife gets upset about this, and it is causing much marital distress, not to mention leaving these little rectangular marks on our crappy furniture. So I would use the heck out of one of these holders.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just want one, good enough for you?

Spinninghorse

Reaction score
What a great yet simple idea! I work in an office with a lot of androids (and others), all laying bottom side down, flat as a pancake. It would be nice to have the new gadget that others will want and be able to show them AND point them in the right direction!

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I need one so that my dog stops confusing my phone for a bone at work. If it were propped up, it would resemble a picture frame, and he doesn't try to eat my pictures. A big 'ol Droid X laying on the desk though? Definitely a bone.

Elimin8erX

Reaction score
Looks great, I really like the fact that it is stainless steel (nice color and durable).

I could totally use one, I really enjoy watching videos on my Droid X (the ONN anyone?) but it would be really nice if i had a stand to put it on to watch said videos since it does get somewhat annoying to always be holding it (it's never fun to place it on my desk and then look directly over it).

Domestic violence

Reaction score
this would look great on my desk at work... when im interrogating criminals, telling them that the interrogation is being recorded :icon_evil: :icon_ banana:

kylosma

Reaction score
I would love one of these. I would be able to let my phone sit nicely on my table to view the time and incoming text messages. And also have it landscape to show off my latest apps, games and movies to friends.

But what i really want is that case. It looks sweet, is it out there for the Droid 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.