Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Fate

Reaction score
I need a coaster so I can show co-workers at work that your keyboard is not a stand, its a KEYBOARD! lol

joey00

Reaction score
Inspiration

i think i should be chosen because i am can use it as inspiration to the kids i mentor that anything is possible...never think you are just a number that even with millions of competition you can stand out and that your voice can be heard...the kids at risk i mentor can use it as an inspiration

alitke

Reaction score
My wife is always yelling at me to use a coaster and with this I can be a super smart arse and say "what, I am using one". Gotta love technicalities.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I'm sure I saw my name on one.

It looks like a great viewing angle for movies and facebook! Gimme, gimme, gimme please!

Alex.DF

Reaction score
I need one so I can stop using my binder as an inferior stand during class dancedroid

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love to have one of these stands to show off with my Droid at work. Co-workers are always making fun of me because I stand my Droid in a business card holder at my desk. I get a lot of e-mail and texts at work and having the Droid standing up means I don't have to pick it up to see who sent something. This stand would give my Droid the class it deserves and hopefully my co-workers would give my Droid the respect it deserves as well.

Kaiken

Reaction score
I could use one because it would seem to be a lot better than using this lovely hand made one:
View attachment 20153
Don't laugh, it works, man but I would really love one with a little more style.

lerit50

Reaction score
This would actually compliment my who stainless steal desk drawers, lamp and pencil cup. And, since my droid is loaded with TV shows, it could easily aid in the watching of them.

Candace

Reaction score
I would like one. My old BlackBerry holder won't hold my Droid. I guess its protesting and calling me a traitor dancedroid

1thepapa

Reaction score
Stainless Steel Stand

I really need one of these for work. I am currently using a piece of foam rubber, hand plucked to "fit" my beloved Droid. Everytime I put it in this sad excuse for a stand, I sense it's embarrasment. My Droid wont even show it's face in the breakroom for fear of the other Android devices laughing at it.
For my Driod sake, as well as its self esteem, we need this stand.

:motdroidhoriz:

ohioDroid

Reaction score
The reason why I need one of these is for increased comfort during the many hours I spend playing Angry Birds:)

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I need one because my stupid alarm clock's switch doesn't work sometimes and I have to flicker it up and down for the red indicator dot next to alarm to appear on my clock. I would love to just use my phone as my clock and alarm at night =].

And... it's a sweet lookin' stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.