Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpaul07

Reaction score
i have the charging dock next to my bed, and this would be perfect for my desk while i'm studying for med school!

motoconvert

Reaction score
I need one of these because I can never remember where I put my phone down while at work! What a better more professional place to stow my phone while in the office!dancedroid

jonnhatch

Reaction score
i need one because i teach guitar and bass lessons using my droid x! Everyone knows you dont let other people handle your droids :D i hate having to pass my phone back and forth to students, so this stand would be a great addition to my teaching! Thankssssss :D

Jonathan Hatcher

faganm24

Reaction score
I need it because I watch NFL Redzone on my Original Droid to get all of the juicy NFL action.

steelersfan5692

Reaction score
They are cool, yet simple! I could use it when watching games at work! :) plus I could put it somewhere high enough where my 3yo won't get it and mess with it, but knowing that I still can see the screen when someone calls or text!

Joe

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
simple and cool!

I like to sit at my desk and stare at my Droid, with this awesome stand my Droid would be able to sit upright on my desk and stare back at me :)

I love stainless steel, I used a metallic paint on my walls to make them look like stainless steel.

----------------------------------
Upon a steel throne
my Droid shall rest.
A soldier unyielding,
A red-eye as his crest.
My loyal companion
needs a place to lay
so he can stay on guard;
prepared for the fray.
Upon a steel throne
My Droid must rest
for a device of his caliber
deserves only the best.
----------------------------------

jimmy2179428

Reaction score
Everyone in my office is always trying to out do another when it comes to their driod. This would be a great way to say F-U and give up the finger to the guys in the office. They would love this!

debaucher

Reaction score
I need one of there so that I can stop propping it up against my printer at work

Capellk

Reaction score
Why I need the Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway

I need this giveaway because I utilize my Droid X at all time while at work I do not have anything currently to stand my Droid up with. I plug in my Droid and it just lays there on my desk. It looks so sad and would love to be able to sit up and be part of the other accessories I have on my desk. So please give me this giveaway!!!!

haythem1992

Reaction score
Because, without this coaster I will have to pay 4 dollars, which will affect my ability to buy ramen noodles for when I go to college in a year, which will then prevent the biological need for msg and chicken fat, therefore I will become ravenous and rob a convenience store to satisfy my addiction, and then I will get put in jail and become a burden to society, eventually you the taxpayer will pay a part in my fifty thousand dollar a year cost to the state, and then you will realize that this is an investment for you not just to keep my droid sleek and sexy. Btw this = giant run-on.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
My desk in my room is unfortunately pretty small. After adding my Droid to such a small desk (when using my computer) with my monitor, computer and massive printer (as well as a lamp) on the desk, my poor Droid is always getting in the way and accidentally gets knocked off onto the floor about twice a week. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't taken more of a beating (just a few annoying screen scratches). I'm thinking that a stand would definitely help me out.

Droid74

Reaction score
My DroidX is such a sexy beast that it needs something just as sexy too show it off to the rest of the world...that just may do it dancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.