Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrav8r2

Reaction score
My Valid Reason

To do the same thing, I've been using my wedding picture with a car windshield mount on my work desk. The formica, porous surface doesn't allow the suction cup to stick and my "work-around" was the glass on my wedding picture. I think if I had this handy coaster, I would be able to avoid the risk of making my wife extremely upset if she ever found out that I use a picture of her in full Wedding dress to hold up my Droid at work.

That is all.

MrAv8r2

ejcrossl

Reaction score
Married

My wife decided after 3 years of the clock being on my side of the bed that she now needs it on her side. I have overslept 4 times causing me to be late for work. The coaster would allow me to put my phone in a position to use as an alarm/clock. Thanks for considering me.

Vypre

Reaction score
Wire Coat Hanger monstrosity...That is what currently holds my shamed Droid at the end of the night....

Droids

Reaction score
I have the Moto dock on my nightstand and like it for what it does (nighttime charging, alarm clock). My only dilemma with the excellent stainless steel stand would be whether to use it at work (perfect) or use it on the coffee table at home.

I think the coffee table wins out. I keep charging cables there for both my laptop and the Droid and so many times I wish I could easily prop up the Droid to keep an eye on incoming notifications or to watch a football game on the NFL Mobile app. In this scenario I would not want the typical dock with the magnet so this Smartphone Coaster is perfect. If you give me one, I'll probably enjoy it so much I'll buy another.

theory87

Reaction score
This would be great... my phone needs a "home" at my desk so I can stop losing track of it.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
this would be perfect for me because today i am regaining my droid because it was stolen and i contacted my thief and forced him to return it and there would nothing better than to have a well waited upon droid along with this beautiful stand

uisillini

Reaction score
Gotta have one1

Looks incredible utilitarian. Strong basic design that serves the purpose. Doesn't need to be flashy--just needs to do the job. Gotta have it!

:icon_ banana::heart:

kenbiz

Reaction score
I'd love one.. I'm sick of proping mine up with books and anything else I can find to watch videos..lol

Tepes

Reaction score
It sure would beat leaning my phone against the hole puncher on my desk :)

rvpartsguy

Reaction score
It would make it easy to let my 2yr old watch videos on my phone.......yes I let her watch Dora and other cartoons on it when we are waiting somewhere or at a restaurant and she gets bored

genest11

Reaction score
This is my first post. Don't you think I deserve a prize?:icon_ banana:

0vermind

Reaction score
I need one to complement my desk. I hate have the phone laying flat down cause I use it a lot for reading messages and such as I own a business. Would be very nice!! :)

harshd2000

Reaction score
We can use that to do video chat when I finally get an android device. In an alternate reality, the DHinc is being released on 11/23. My contract with ATT expires on 11/29 and I plan on buying that phone. On 12/01 I buy the phone. Now I need to express my joy to all of my family members and friends. I also have lots of work, so I cant hold the phone and talk. This would allow me to rest the phone on something while I work and Express my joy. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.