[ROM] [SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 4 -- [BETA 03/05/2012]

Cegal

Reaction score
I'm actually running 5/29...haven't seen anything in the change logs to make me want to flash anything new. I'm just waiting on the ICS leak based build to be finished.

kenji91

Reaction score
just flashed the 06/09/12 version and the screen was super dark. i had to keep hitting keys on the keyboard to be able to light the screen back up to be able to click on things. does anyone know how to do a battery pull/reset on this phone seeing as how we can actually remove the battery when we want to turn it off?

To do a hard reset, hold Volume Down and the Top button.

To pull the battery, look for the tiny hole to the right of the camera. Stick a pen or something that will fit in there as you slide the back cover down/off. As far as pulling the actual battery... I haven't done that yet. I just opened the case so I could put a new SD card in.

Cegal

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend doing a battery pull unless you can afford a new d4, as I've heard people say that after they pull their battery, it stops recognizing it as a proper d4 battery and yells at them to return the stock battery. But if you're still interested, look on youtube, I know there are tutorials/videos of people pulling the whole d4 apart.

kenji91

Reaction score
What do you guys consider the most functional of the latest nightlies?

pgarlinski

Reaction score
kenji91 said:
What do you guys consider the most functional of the latest nightlies?

06/08 has been working perfectly for me since I installed it. No problems whatsoever. So far, I'm sticking with this until something interesting on the change log prompts me to update.

kenji91

Reaction score
06/08 has been working perfectly for me since I installed it. No problems whatsoever. So far, I'm sticking with this until something interesting on the change log prompts me to update.

To clarify, is this for those with the .200/.206 leak or those with 6.13.215/219 ?

r314bd

Reaction score
Here's a tweet from Hashcode from earlier today regarding his D4 leak-based ROM:

pUa9A.jpg

moccor

Reaction score
Here's a tweet from Hashcode from earlier today regarding his D4 leak-based ROM:

pUa9A.jpg

I wonder if everyone agreed to not complain about data, if he would release it as-is :p. Just the little things alone like the "reboot" option I completely miss. Also being able to send texts via 'enter' button press. 2 things that should be in Android sine the start...

Last edited:

Cstryon

Reaction score
I'm getting Droid 4 on Wednesday. I'm happy not to complain, and will take what ever release a dev puts their hard time into!
Cheers to hashcode!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I wonder if everyone agreed to not complain about data, if he would release it as-is :p. Just the little things alone like the "reboot" option I completely miss. Also being able to send texts via 'enter' button press. 2 things that should be in Android sine the start...

I am ready for a rom to flash. You wont hear any complaints from me.

Sent from my DROID4

JKingDev

Reaction score
I wonder how many problems moving to a stock ICS kernel fixed and if it created any new problems. Hope to see what hashcode has been able to come up with soon. I miss CM9.

Melatonin

Reaction score

Why do you have a smart phone if you don't need a data connection? :)