New [ROM] ICS AOSP CM9 selfkang by HashCode!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Finally an official Rom for the Droid 4!!!!! The ICS AOSP CM9 Rom by Hashcode is finally here and ready for flashing! It should be noted that there is still no fastboot files for the D4 so you will be flashing this file at your own risk. This should only be flashed via Safestrap. If you arent sure how to flash a rom via safestrap be sure to check out guidots safestrap guide in the d4 section. Also I will be posting a video tutorial for flashing a rom via safestrap onthe d4 soon. So far this rom is looking really nice! At the very least it is the begginings of modification and ICS on this device!

home_480.png

This Rom has some customizations that you have come to expect from cyanogen mod, but most importantly this is a working ice cream sandwich build.
Most everything seems to be working in this build with the exception of just a few things such as the 3g/4g can be a little sketchy you will need to enable it to get it to work properly. A few other things not working here include camera , hw video codecs, bluetooth. However this rom will give you plenty of increases in performance in its current state and the bugs will be worked out in future releases. This is a great starting point for roms on the d4!

Grab the Rom here!

Last edited:

Noodle360

Reaction score
Defiantly good news! Unfortunately I use my camera and Bluetooth on a daily basis, so Ill have to sit this one out :(

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
this almost made me go get the D4 tomorrow, sadly I use my camera all the time and finally got my bionic to stop dropping data