Seidio Case

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Had a Seidio case on my Storm1. Worked Great. I've read that Incipio is working on Droid products as well, and I love the look of their cases. I already have the "leather" covered snap on that I got at the VZW store. It's doing the job for now. Personally I'm going to wait for a while and see what else comes out.

I thought the 'leather" snap on case was only for the Eris???
Do you have a link to the Droid version?

Geofferson

Reaction score
Does the ultimate screen guard compliment the surface case nicely or is it redundant? I plan to place an order online for the Seido case, but wondering if I should also get the screen guard (which begins shipping on 12/4)...

EDIT: Nevermind about the screen guard question. I just watched the screen test video referenced in the Zagg thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ou-have-questions-about-durability-watch.html

Last edited:

glamtek666

Reaction score
Had a Seidio case on my Storm1. Worked Great. I've read that Incipio is working on Droid products as well, and I love the look of their cases. I already have the "leather" covered snap on that I got at the VZW store. It's doing the job for now. Personally I'm going to wait for a while and see what else comes out.

I thought the 'leather" snap on case was only for the Eris???
Do you have a link to the Droid version?

Nope. Sorry I got it in a VZW store. I just looked at the package and apparently its actual leather covering the plastic. Who knew? LOL. It was with all the other Droid cases. Typical 2 piece droid case, not as bulky as the Body Glove. The sales dude steered me away from the BodyGlove. I actually just got an email back from Incipio. They're definitely working on Droid cases but no release date.

imaROBOT

Reaction score
I'm going to wait for some reviews before I buy one. I have a Waterfield pouch and it suits me just fine.

slammedVR6

Reaction score
I can't wait until one of you gets it in your possession. Some real-life photos would be great.. I need a user review before I go ahead and order it.

RSC10

Reaction score
Alright.....for all of you waiting for this case here's a brief review. I got mine today via overnight.

Long story short, the fit of this case is PERFECT. Much better than the Body Glove....

There seems to be no additional friction to the sliding mechanism when the case is on...which is huge in my book. The top cover fits on securely with NO play.

Seriously....you guys are gonna love it. I sure as hell do !!

Vakharn

Reaction score
How difficult is it to remove/reattach the case? Does the process seem likely to cause scuffing/scratching?

RSC10

Reaction score
No scuffing or scratching...but don't expect to take it off with ease. It's designed to stay on and not move about....and that's exactly what it does.

adam8ch

Reaction score
Alright.....for all of you waiting for this case here's a brief review. I got mine today via overnight.

Long story short, the fit of this case is PERFECT. Much better than the Body Glove....

There seems to be no additional friction to the sliding mechanism when the case is on...which is huge in my book. The top cover fits on securely with NO play.

Seriously....you guys are gonna love it. I sure as hell do !!

Any chance we can get some pics? Pretty please? :)