Seidio Case

Shel

Reaction score
Yea!

The case looks GREAT!

Had an Innocase Surface for my G1, and loved it!

Can't wait.

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
EXCELLENT! I've put off buying other cases until I could see what Seidio came up with. I've used their cases in the past and really like them. It looks like I'll be waiting for this to release, as I expected. :icon_ banana:

Spartan

Reaction score
Loved my Innocase II on my Storm. Looking forward to see how it fits the Droid. Only thing that would hold me back is having to buy 2 new docking stations. Hated taking the Innnocase off daily.

DSCRACING

Reaction score
I so glad! I've also been putting off on buying a case, Most either are to bulky or cheap in appearance. Thanks for posting :)

Zecpull

Reaction score
I got the case Verizon sells for 16...I got it for 12 with my discount..I like it but the first one was warped...I Really like the look of the Seidio

Trip

Reaction score
It does look like a great case, and it looks like they are going to make docks and car kits to go with it, there arent any pictures up on those yet though, and no word on if they will have the magnets in them...but you can always start the apps manually.

JFDroid

Reaction score
Woohoo! I'm so excited for this case. I had a Seidio innocase on my Curve 8330... the cases they make are always top-notch.

suzukimethod

Reaction score
yup. i loved the seidio i had on my bb curve.

i finally gave in and bought the 16.99 case from VZW (13 after discount) b/c I'm convinced i will drop this thing sooner than later. ugh.

i really like the cheap case though...it keeps me from accidentally tapping the soft keys at the bottom and apps on the main page, i hope the seidio does the same thing...i'll buy one as soon as they are available...

thetruth

Reaction score
I can't wait for the case to be released. Seidio cases are the best. I wonder if they'll design a dock that's compatible with their cases?