Has anyone got a case they really like yet?

littleowl

Reaction score
looking at cases ive been a little skeptical but maybe someone can provide some feedback

do any of these cases or any cases youve tried affect the picture quality? I fear that the case may distort the flash or things along those lines

That is why i use the case tht is posted above. They don't effect the abbilites of the phone but add some cousion when i drop it.

jloya

Reaction score
looking at cases ive been a little skeptical but maybe someone can provide some feedback

do any of these cases or any cases youve tried affect the picture quality? I fear that the case may distort the flash or things along those lines

That is why i use the case tht is posted above. They don't effect the abbilites of the phone but add some cousion when i drop it.

awesome thank you, just ordered one in black

littleowl

Reaction score
I hope you like it. I bought on on accident for my black berry storm and I have been getting them for all phones ever since. I was skeptical about getting one for my X but after I got it I have been very happy with it as well. This makes the 6th phone I have put one on and I have also ordered for people I work with. Everyone seems to love this case.

713King

Reaction score
I installed chromatic carbon fiber skin on my X and I love it. It looks very awesome on the phone.you can get it at phantomskinz.com with a promo code of summer30 and they send you two screen protectors for free!

dbutters

Reaction score
I also really like the case/holster combo for Verizon. Also thinking about picking up the Timbuk2 flip out, have to check if it's big enough first.