Seidio Case

OP
Dream

Dream

Reaction score
I got my replacement case today. My first one was "creeking" on the bottom back piece. They must have changed it up a little bit. I no longer have the painted "Seidio" on the back, it now just raised letters. And the small hole on the back top is now square, not just a drilled out hole. The case fits perfect and no creeking!

MdicnMan

Reaction score
I got my replacement case today. My first one was "creeking" on the bottom back piece. They must have changed it up a little bit. I no longer have the painted "Seidio" on the back, it now just raised letters. And the small hole on the back top is now square, not just a drilled out hole. The case fits perfect and no creeking!

What color is your replacement case?

Zecpull

Reaction score
I have the Blue case it looks great they have the best case I have seen and I have seen a lot while shopping for the case i wanted. The Blue I dont think would photograph as good as it looks. It has an iridescent finish..I also bought the Seidio Screen protectors and they are better than any other I had tried..

BBC

Reaction score
I have the burgundy case and has the painted on logo which looks to be rubbing off already and have only had a few days. It also has the dremelled out hole which doesn't look very "clean". Other than that I think it's a great case. I also have the ultimate screen guard. I had to return my first phone because it kept rebooting itself. On that one I had the Zagg InvisibleShield. The Zagg one was more "grippy" than I liked, I couldn't slide my finger along the screen as easy and had the orange peel look. The Seidio screenguard is much smoother but shows fingerprints much more than the Zagg.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Received the tracking email for my blue case this evening. Can't wait!

psychobo1

Reaction score
i bought a very, very, nearly 100% similar case on ebay. for 4 bucks. and its damn amazing. you should think about buying it on ebay cause its already out and you can buy it with other stuff for only 10 bucks

HeroNova

Reaction score
The Burgundy case has been dremeled to make the small pinhole in the back. Not very well dremeled either with some plastic kinda coming off of the hole.

Poked around the pictures on the seidio site and it looks like the Burgundy, Amethyst and Gold cases all have a small circular pinhole dremmeled into the back instead of a nice molded hole.

Just beware of those 3 colors.

That stinks, I wanted the gold one.

kwood

Reaction score
i should be getting my ash grey case today! i cant wait, i wish i would have ordered the combo deal to get the holster too, but o well

seidioseidio

Reaction score
peterpressure said:
So I ordered 2 cases from Seidio last week, one in Pink for my spouse and one in Burgundy for myself.

Received them both last Thursday, while the Pink case is really nice, raised lettering on the back instead of the text people have been saying comes off easily, the small pinhole in the back is well crafted and was obviously part of the cases design.

The Burgundy case has been dremeled to make the small pinhole in the back. Not very well dremeled either with some plastic kinda coming off of the hole.

Very Disapointed that they went so ghetto on my case.

peterpressure said:
Poked around the pictures on the seidio site and it looks like the Burgundy, Amethyst and Gold cases all have a small circular pinhole dremmeled into the back instead of a nice molded hole.

BBC said:
I have the burgundy case and has the painted on logo which looks to be rubbing off already and have only had a few days. It also has the dremelled out hole which doesn't look very "clean". Other than that I think it's a great case. I also have the ultimate screen guard. I had to return my first phone because it kept rebooting itself. On that one I had the Zagg InvisibleShield. The Zagg one was more "grippy" than I liked, I couldn't slide my finger along the screen as easy and had the orange peel look. The Seidio screenguard is much smoother but shows fingerprints much more than the Zagg.

Hello All,

Thank you for your interest in our products! I am here to confirm that all colors -- including Amethyst, Gold, and Burgundy have molded holes like the Grey one from the first post of this thread! We have updated our photo gallery to reflect that:

seidioonline.com

If you have a case that was with the first batch hole and would like a replacement, please PM me and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Regards,

shawndream

Reaction score
peterpressure said:
So I ordered 2 cases from Seidio last week, one in Pink for my spouse and one in Burgundy for myself.

Received them both last Thursday, while the Pink case is really nice, raised lettering on the back instead of the text people have been saying comes off easily, the small pinhole in the back is well crafted and was obviously part of the cases design.

Very Disapointed that they went so ghetto on my case.

peterpressure said:

BBC said:

Hello All,

Thank you for your interest in our products! I am here to confirm that all colors -- including Amethyst, Gold, and Burgundy have molded holes like the Grey one from the first post of this thread! We have updated our photo gallery to reflect that:

seidioonline.com

If you have a case that was with the first batch hole and would like a replacement, please PM me and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Regards,

See - my wife loves her $10 case with pretty patterns on it, but that kind of response is why I'm holding out for them to release a dock that accepts cases. This company seems pretty on top of things.

Good to hear about the blue case being iridescent, didn't look that good online, and for 3 times the cost of a cheapo, I definitely would want a nice case.

EmPuLSe

Reaction score
Got my Innocase and my belt clip just a bit ago. I got the Sapphire (Blue) and absolutely love the looks of it. The above comment that the case won't photograph well is probably correct.

Sadly, my case is defective. The clips on the bottom of the case (near the microphone hole) don't extend out deep enough to grasp the phone. Looks like a manufactures defect. Anyways, I called tech support and supposely they are going to send me a new case with a calltag to return the old one.

I purchased this overpriced case from Seidio because of their customer service (I love that they have a rep surf this board), so now I get to see if my extra money was well spent. I won't be tickled if it takes another week for me to get a replacement.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got my Black Seidio case today and Seidio screen protectors and all I can say is WOW.

I can't believe I've ever bought a cell phone case from another company, the workmanship is incredible and it feels amazing, the nicest feeling material I've ever felt on a phone. It's like rubberized suede if you can imagine that.

I personally think the phone actually looks better with the case on it lol.

The screen protector is also amazing, perfect size, covers the bottom touch buttons as well, which the verizon one's didnt. I bought 2 as we all know they're tough to put on, but I got it on perfect, but had one bubble on the top right corner because of one piece of lint, I could see it so I lifted up the right side took some tweezers and pulled the hair out, put the screen back down and it looked perfect, no smudges nothing.

I'm 110% satisfied with the purchase and I can't give Seidio enough praise, I ordered it at 11:34 am yesterday, paid for over night shipping got it at 10:30 this morning.

If you're looking for a sleek, beautiful case, look no further, Seidio is the case.

Last edited:

Murz

Reaction score
Yup, after seeing seidioseidio answer any and all questions and concerns regarding the case I decided to order one. An extra $10-$15 for the case is well worth the customer service.

The only concern I had was that I ordered the burgundy case, wich is one of the colors with drilled holes and white lettering on the back. Of corse, seidioseidio just put that concern to rest.

NoKz

Reaction score
I received my case today. I couldn't wait, so I paid for overnight. It came in and was installed in 10 seconds. It has an amazing look, fits beautifully, feels great and is definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend it for droid users who want protection without a large bulky cover. :icon_ banana:

jammin

Reaction score
Some of you have mentioned how concerned you are should your Droid take a spill...

I would like to report that my NAKED drop slipped out of my hand while wearing latex gloves about two weeks ago.

The drop was ~ 5 foot to a hard floor in an industrial plant. The battery cover went flying and the battery stayed in the unit. Still powered when I retrieved the Droid.

Following a couple of blast from a Dust Off can, I can tell you I was expecting the worst.

I examined the Droid under bright light and NO and I mean NO damage, scuffs nor scratches were found.

I have to admit I was totally surprised!

Motorola is known for building some pretty hardened products and I am impressed with this aspect of the unit.

Of course YMMV

Regards,

Ren :icon_ banana:
How fortunate for you. I was pretty unlucky today. I bent over to inspect my car and left my phone in my jacket pocket and my phone slipped out. My phone was probably 3ft above the ground, and it is chipped on the left top and bottom. I was pretty pissed.