Seidio Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Dream, Nov 24, 2009.

1. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I am sorry about that! Please PM your order information and I will be happy to look into this for you!

Hello Jeff,
    I am a bit confused, did you mean that you contacted Verizon Customer Service or Seidio? Because it sounded like you no longer have an issue with the case and the current Droid? If you still questions or concerns, please PM me your order information!

2. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Because of the hard Innocase, it will not work in the Motorola Cradle & Car Mount. However, Seidio is currently developing the Cradle & Car Kit (Powered) that will work with our Innocase or the "naked" device. Stay tuned or sign up for updates on our front page!

3. kilo

kilo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahhhh powered car cradle FTW. I am waiting on bended knee for the release date. I got both the stock media dock and car cradle for xmas and i need to return them and get the sedio ones. Lets go Lets go!!!!

4. Aaron636r

Aaron636r Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Received my case....by far the best case I have ever used. I love the fill of it. But to me, they key is how thin it is. Only down fall is I use my Motorola Dock every day in my office and am looking forward to SEIDIO's cradle. When can we expect it to ship?

5. japaleno

japaleno Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm using the seidio case on mine and it works awesome and looks great. They have great support as well. I pulled the front of my case off last week to put ghost armor on and one of the tabs on it broke so, it wouldn't sit flush on the screen, I emailed them asking what I needed to do to get a replacement. I received a replacement front on monday, no questions asked. I couldn't believe they had a one week turnaround at Christmas with no hassle whatsoever. They have a customer for life with me.

6. Aaron636r

Aaron636r Member

Ratings:
    +0
    killer!!!!

7. vinnard

vinnard Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does the case kinda feel like the material on the battery door?

8. EMC23

EMC23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am sorry I totally forgot to take the pictures. These didn't come so well but I hope you can get the picture from them. The case isn't feminine although I am a female. I have to say it is a great color. It isn't too shiny but not dull either.

The first two are without the flash and the last one is with the flash. The flash makes it look shinier then it really is. Let me know if these are not helpful and I will try to take them in the daytime with natural light.

#440 EMC23, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  9. David526

David526 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought some cheap snap-on case off of ebay and when it's on the phone, the slider has to go up and over one of the clips that holds the case on. It was creating friction so I took it off and have not used it at all. Does this Seidio case do this? If not, i'm pretty much sold. I had a Seidio case on my Blackberry for almost 2 years and it was great!

10. masterxchief

masterxchief Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine still rubs even after getting it replaced, but its minor. The grip coating on the clips of the top piece got worn off and it slides better now.

11. sethmo

sethmo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My phone fell off my lap at the movie theater and I assume it landed face first as the top cover came off. I couldn't get the cover to stay back on, ended up one of the clips(top right corner) broke.

I filled out an Rma form on the seidio website and received a phone call about an hour later offering to replace my 7 day old case.

Great service, will buy other products :)

12. Ren

Ren New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Result of a Naked Droid drop...

Some of you have mentioned how concerned you are should your Droid take a spill...

I would like to report that my NAKED drop slipped out of my hand while wearing latex gloves about two weeks ago.

The drop was ~ 5 foot to a hard floor in an industrial plant. The battery cover went flying and the battery stayed in the unit. Still powered when I retrieved the Droid.

Following a couple of blast from a Dust Off can, I can tell you I was expecting the worst.

I examined the Droid under bright light and NO and I mean NO damage, scuffs nor scratches were found.

I have to admit I was totally surprised!

Motorola is known for building some pretty hardened products and I am impressed with this aspect of the unit.

Of course YMMV

Regards,

Ren :icon_ banana:

Search tags for this page

seidio convert plus for galaxy s3